Why and what do you LIKE/LOVE in Bie?

Dreamlove

sarNie Juvenile
I love him because he has the cutest smile ever and he has a very cute,funny, and strong characteristics. When he smile I feel like my heart is melting and the worlding is shining with happiness. Whenever I watch his songs or him there's always a smile appearing. He's not like any kind of guy I've seen before, he's really an easy going person,respectful,responsible,etc. I LOVE BIE AND WILL LOVE HIM FOREVER!!!!!

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Haha, same reasons Dreamlove. He will always bring a smile on my face when i see him, though i never saw him in real life. His songs comfort me and when i feel sad or awful, i would listen to his songs because they are always so meaningful. I seriously dreamt of him just last week when i was really mad at my family. That night i watched it's alright and felt better, so i went to sleep and dreamt that my mom kicked me out of the house and forced me to go beg for money. I met him and he gave me some money and let me hug him. The next morning i woke up with a huge smile across my face. That's how much i love him. Even though we have never met in real life, he will still come and make me feel better in my dreams. Haha. :) Therefore I will always love Bie forever!!!