who's tht one girl???

lady_sati

sarNie Adult
oh, thats aom skaojai. shes one of my fav. n'rai.
^^ ME TOOO!!!!
if she's the bad guy in the lakorn, i'll watch it!!!!!!!
LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE her!

her name is AOM SKIJAI .. <-- she's a good n'rai .. it's so irritating that you wanna jump in and kill most of the time. :loool:
^ yap! i agree.
but the more you hate her,
that shows how good her acting is, right? :p
i LOVE that evil girl!
so pretty too!!! :)

stephanie

sarNie Adult
so i'm watching kaew tah pee and i was just wondering what's the actress's name? the one tht plays tik's ex? and dam! she's good at playing a bitch! especially in tae pang korn. but yea..

cecilia

Staff member
her name is AOM SKIJAI .. <-- she's a good n'rai .. it's so irritating that you wanna jump in and kill most of the time. :loool:

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
yeah i like her as n'rai. but i miss her playing n'ek when she first started. the roles of n'ek that she played at the beginning suited her well.

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
I've never seen her as nang'ek before I know she has been nang'ek at least once. I love Aom, she's so talented and gorgeous! She's everywhere, lolz. Most of the lakorn I watch she's always in there. My first lakorn of her's was Ban Xai Thong w/ Num and Joy ;)

NaNaMinMin

sarNie Egg
I love Aom Skoajai,too..she's soooooo pretty ^_^ ...loved her as n'ek better though. :wub: ..she used to play a lakorn with p'Oh Woroot in "Jao Sao Kang Tanoon" and with p'Jackrit and hmmmmm..........Bin Bunleuruek........and one more guy forgot his name.......but yea she used to be n'ek b4. oh and one lakorn with bee sawich also......hmmmmmm......wonder if she can come back to be n'ek again....lol :)

tinah

sarNie Coma
^^i doubt it. shes too good of a n'rai. plus, it woudlnt suit her anymore. well, she has played supporting in "dung dok muey" and finally not a vilian. she usually starr in many great lakorns and i normally dont miss it. the first lakorn i saw her in was with bee s.

yep, gorgeous and talented alright...

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
she was in baan saay tong?? whoaaa i overlooked her then. oh my garsh who did she play as? num's sister? wait did num have a sister in dat lakorn i saw it so long ago lol

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
I love Aom Skoajai,too..she's soooooo pretty ^_^ ...loved her as n'ek better though. :wub: ..she used to play a lakorn with p'Oh Woroot in "Jao Sao Kang Tanoon" and with p'Jackrit and hmmmmm..........Bin Bunleuruek........and one more guy forgot his name.......but yea she used to be n'ek b4. oh and one lakorn with bee sawich also......hmmmmmm......wonder if she can come back to be n'ek again....lol :)
o, the one with bee sawich, is that the chinese lakorn? where her name is Moi? if so, i never knew that was him until now because i thought he was hot in that lakorn. if it's not him, o well. whoever played with her in Moi is cute.

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
I LOVE HER IN BAIXAITONG....SHE WAS GOOD PLAYING THE MEAN SIS ROLE..

yaksoh

sarNie Juvenile
have to say Oiy from Sompon nong somchai

she's the best no matter wat her role is

don't know her actual name

tinah

sarNie Coma
here u go.

i think shes like the best n'rai out right now along with tanyares. sad that the rest has either gotten married or just doesnt appear in lakrn anymore. the new ones are annoying. some try too hard to make themselves look mean

pangrakpepper

sarNie Hatchling
she was in baan saay tong?? whoaaa i overlooked her then. oh my garsh who did she play as? num's sister? wait did num have a sister in dat lakorn i saw it so long ago lol

He had two sisters, one older than him and Aom is the one that is younger than him. I agree that she is great no matter what roles she play because when she is n'rai she makes me hate her a lot.

kulyia

RUK
He had two sisters, one older than him and Aom is the one that is younger than him. I agree that she is great no matter what roles she play because when she is n'rai she makes me hate her a lot.
true..shes soo good at screaming..shes soo purdy now..wonder if shes married>?..

JLR FEVER GOING STRONG!!