Who's Laos Come & Say Hi

kitkat

sarNie Elites
Vandia said:
omg kitkat u laos too cool :) welcome here u look pretty u must like kade and noon
[post="11402"][/post]​
yeah thanks! i just don't come around this thread much since i'm so into thai entertainment. :) of course, i'm a HUGEST fan of that couple, kade & noon! :D

Vanida

Save World Save Life
kitkat said:
yeah thanks! i just don't come around this thread much since i'm so into thai entertainment. :) of course, i'm a HUGEST fan of that couple, kade & noon! :D
[post="11417"][/post]​
your banner & avatar of noon & kade is very cute :wub: oh :lol: i understand u i don't come here that much i go to boran & thai section most of the time

kitkat

sarNie Elites
vandia, thanks! i'm thinking change the avatar to the one noon blew "hand-gun" :p and that's good! because if i didn't come this thread that much doesn't mean i dislike laos, i still am proud of being laotian. :)

L

lalalek

Hey there, i am half laos :D

Rakniran

kitkat said:
sabaidee everyone! i'm laotian, too. :D hey Rakniran, what city you live in ohio? i'm living in columbus. :p

- taken by september 17, 2005
[post="11386"][/post]​
Im from Dayton,ohio..Just one hour from you,columbus..

Yeah,i want to visit Laos someday,but for now.I"m way too poor for plane ticket..I spend too much money on clothes,cd's,movies,lakorn,travel in the USA aroudn the state ,and stuff.I just cant stop spending money.I've promised myself to stop spending money so,i can save up money for a plane ticket to go to Laos,but always failed.

kitkat

sarNie Elites
Rakniran said:
Im from Dayton,ohio..Just one hour from you,columbus..
Yeah,i want to visit Laos someday,but for now.I"m way too poor for plane ticket..I spend too much money on clothes,cd's,movies,lakorn,travel in the USA aroudn the state ,and stuff.I just cant stop spending money.I've promised myself to stop spending money so,i can save up money for a plane ticket to go to Laos,but always failed.
[post="11827"][/post]​
yeah i know where dayton is since i was out with my cousins cruising around the town because i just moved in a couple weeks ago. :D

yeah man i have money-spending problem even my dad's cousin is kind of sensing me that i do have it. gosh i felt like she's hand-psyhic or something. :lol: last summer, i was supposed to go to laos with my family but what a promise breaking. <_< but my mom said that next summer so we will go..i was like yeah right. ;) let's see what happen then. :p