Who's going in Thailand ??

Fenix

Nang Fah
lidogurl said:
plane tickets to thailand??....and how long does it takes to fly there.???.....ive never been there but really wanna go....
[post="75410"][/post]​
The plane ticket for me during the month of jun-august is around $1000 to $1200 (Thai airline). If I go the month of may it's around $800 (Thai airline). Japan airline is about $300 cheaper. Where I live Thai airline used to take around 10 hours to japan and another 6 hours from japan to Thailand. Since Thai airway changed their flight to a non stopping flight, it will take around 13 hours to fly to Thailand. They also changed their plan to a better kind of plan that will allow them to fly straight to Thailand without stopping.

jensen

sarNie Fansubber
I'll be in Laos/Thailand from the end of this month until the end of august !!! if you guys want to meet there's no problem !!!!

Kristie, tu vas aller miam une glace avec p'Pep encore cette fois? lol

Pee

sarNie Elites
Darvil said:
Once I've saved enough money from selling myself on the street corner, I'll go back to Thailand. At this rate it might take me a few years.. dammit. :angry:
[post="75351"][/post]​
aww.. Loong Darvil..if I ever get rich imma buy a ticket for you , so u dont have to sell urself ^^

Kristie

Yunho's GF~*
jensen said:
I'll be in Laos/Thailand from the end of this month until the end of august !!! if you guys want to meet there's no problem !!!!

Kristie, tu vas aller miam une glace avec p'Pep encore cette fois? lol
[post="75657"][/post]​
LOL Je pense po ptet aller le voir ds un event =)
Ta dla chance dy etre oubli po de rencontrer des stars :lol:

samtly

Xtreme sarNie
poor poor darvil. not to worry i will start praying for u to get enought money. u have to pray for me to get another men in thailand ha ha. i think i m the close to thailand. it is about 2 hour plane from here. so i being to thailand about every 6 month if less. just love that place. i m going again to do have a shopping spread next month

IcHiRo

sarNie Egg
I'm not going to Thaïland this year because of work but i plan to go during summer 2007, there will be Asian Cup ! :w000t:

onestupidguy

もちつけバカピンク..
I am going back to thailand during summer too.. for like a week haha.. I think i'll be in RCA most of the time.. But i guess none of u guys in here go there..

Then i have to go to taiwan, arrghh.. see my relatives.. prolly gonna be around "Ximen" there.. I know the street sounds perverted, but its like taipie siam lol. Just they play Jay chou's song instead of thai songs lol.. I can't wait to go to 7-11 there and choose over 20 type of tea.. i think they have every color tea there is...

Kristie

Yunho's GF~*
samtly said:
poor poor darvil. not to worry i will start praying for u to get enought money. u have to pray for me to get another men in thailand ha ha. i think i m the close to thailand. it is about 2 hour plane from here. so i being to thailand about every 6 month if less. just love that place. i m going again to do have a shopping spread next month
[post="75688"][/post]​
oh Sam i'm going to Malaysia too LOL
for a week to visit my aunty ^_^

yajvaj

sarNie Adult
everyone's going to thailand! how lucky! well im not going this year but in the summer of 2007 i might! have fun to thos of u that are going soon!!

noungning

Heartless
hey jeff u going to taiwan dammit i'm jealous... i'll go chill at rca and shake shake lol the salt shaker lol... well i'll be going to thailand for 2 weeks and back home for work argh work just sucks during those periods when u can't leave for a month or else get fired!! =oT

julie

sarNie Egg
Fenix said:
The plane ticket for me during the month of jun-august is around $1000 to $1200 (Thai airline). If I go the month of may it's around $800 (Thai airline). Japan airline is about $300 cheaper. Where I live Thai airline used to take around 10 hours to japan and another 6 hours from japan to Thailand. Since Thai airway changed their flight to a non stopping flight, it will take around 13 hours to fly to Thailand. They also changed their plan to a better kind of plan that will allow them to fly straight to Thailand without stopping.
[post="75566"][/post]​
how do you book your flight ? online ? or an agent ? cuz that price is pretty good