Who will be the next Miss Hmong International 2010?

hmoobibleeg

sarNie Egg
i heard a rumor that mee hawj is on disability? pls confirm.. who ever claims to know her so well. I would like to see a picture with less makeup.. Would appreciate it if someone can post that. thanks

mouthoff

sarNie Egg
i heard a rumor that mee hawj is on disability? pls confirm.. who ever claims to know her so well. I would like to see a picture with less makeup.. Would appreciate it if someone can post that. thanks
I heard that too! I heard that she's on SSI for hearing disability. Someone, please confirm.

milacute04

sarNie Egg
wow... she sure is a fun topic.. and yes, i'd like to know if she is on disable too..

justb

sarNie Egg
what i want to know is, how much will they win, if they win?
The girl wins $5,000 upfront.

Fresno New Years makes way too much money from $4.00 admission fees for 120,000 attendees. ($480,000 in Cash)
In addition to $3000 food booths...at min 40 booths... = $120,000. Plus over 100 vendor booths in addition to sponsorship fees. So this event easily generates a million dollars in cash. Some of which are unaccounted for.

So... $5,000 is an easy amount to give away.

I like MN rule... on $7,000. $1,000 at crowning and $6,000 at completion of reign.

Oh yea, and as Sassygurlm310 clearly stated, the "crown is FAKE" too. <_<

mouthoff

sarNie Egg
Youtubers all over the Miss Hmong International 2010 videos confirmed that Nkauj Mog Mim Hawj is on SSI for hearing disability.

milacute04

sarNie Egg
well even if she's on SSI then good for her, she's able to win a beauty contest.. guess that's why she walks upstage a lot cuz you can't really hear it upstage... lol well hmong beauty pageants aren't that hard anyways...