Who Should James Ma Pair Up With?

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
janajelly1 said:
Yeah but he said he doesn't know about it. Oh well if they pair up I hope it turns out well
the news is from komchadluek i hope it turn out to be true they'll make a cute pair 

jeedlove

sarNie Hatchling
This news is likely to be true since Ch3 bought the copyrights to the novel, Reuan Dor Grak already. It's just a matter of timing but aside from Ka Badin, James isn't linked to anything else yet and Yam only has one other lakorn. I'd be happy if it's true since not only would they make a cute pairing but both are also the better newbies of their generation. I just hope James won't be stuck in period lakorns all the time. 

jeedlove

sarNie Hatchling
The lakorn they're rumoured in is also period. Yam is pretty good for a newbie. The only major thing she needs to work on is her speech but she's constantly improving from what I've seen. For me, she stole the spotlight from Patricia in Kaen Sanaeha and generally, she stood out the most from all the younger casts. 

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
jeedlove said:
This news is likely to be true since Ch3 bought the copyrights to the novel, Reuan Dor Grak already. It's just a matter of timing but aside from Ka Badin, James isn't linked to anything else yet and Yam only has one other lakorn. I'd be happy if it's true since not only would they make a cute pairing but both are also the better newbies of their generation. I just hope James won't be stuck in period lakorns all the time. 
i knew its a period lakorn cos by the title 

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
James Ma has the mature feature which matches a nang'ek that is older than him in age first its Matt now Margie 

dariey

sarNie Adult
can i say i want james with yaya for once?..don't know how their chemistry but they way they chat during last ch3 calendar signing event make me have the urge to see them together in lakorn.

chulie

sarNie Egg
awww that fancam is adorable!! james was rather new at the time and yadech helping him out was cute. LOL at him trying to copy what yaya was doing but gave up halfway from forming a heart sign. Awwwww!!

precious friendship indeed.

yam looks so intense in the photo and i can't imagine them together yet. Lol

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
I wouldn't mind seeing James and Mint continuously lol... but I would also love to see James with Margie as well as with Mew Laknara... but I doubt I'll ever get to see him paired with Mew L though because she isn't that "hot" or "in demand" ... oh how I'll just keep wishing... :cry:

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
^ She's not the best.. but I find her watchable and she seems to be improving slowly :p

... plus I think she & James won't look too bad next to eachother... hohoho :D Plus James is older than her too.. hohoho :3

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
janajelly1 said:
I think they will reunite, Mint said that due to popular demand of people wanting them to reunite, there is a chance of it happening. James is also rumoured with Yam with Broadcast Thai, so we'll see. 
oh wow James Ma and Yam a great opportunity to work with Broadcast happy for them 

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
janajelly1 said:
Nong has been keen on getting James to star in her lakorns since KCR, so I guess she's waiting until Ka Badin is done.

James and Yam would be lucky to work with Broadcast Thai at such an early start in their career.
they both are very lucky Yam working with Tv Scene in lakorn Hua Jai Patapee with P'PorT next is Broadcast 

Hanajungupup

sarNie Adult
 Ka Badin is done filming already?! The filming seems long but short at the same time
I want James Ma in modern lakorn, it will be so perfect

Hanajungupup

sarNie Adult
It's better not some newbie I don't like...CH3 like to add newbie in their project a little bit too much @@
I want him to pair up with someone around Matt's generation like Taew, Margie, Kim or Toey would be awesome too
only newbie I like are Yam and Pat(although I haven't liked her that much though) and Preem...

Hanajungupup

sarNie Adult
But sure James is a lucky one..He has the chance to work with Matt in his second lakorn, that will make his acting improved rapidly 
I can image that James will be able to stand on his own and get big in the future
You stand such a perfect boy jana  :drools: