Who should Aum star with NEXT?

tinah

sarNie Coma
Actually he did star with Tik K. already. The lakorn was called "Pai Kampiang" or something of that nature. Oh and tinah, what happened to Tik Kanyarat? What's she up to now?
oh yes, thats the name!..i was trying so hard to think what was it called lol. hmm. tik has been traveling around the countries and she has a show that airs on Ch3. forgot the name

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
Tik.K hasn't been in any lakorns for so long.. she's really pretty miss her onscreen >.<

umm.. I wanna see Aum with Donut, Namfon.P, Pat, Ploy Chidijun, Taew, and many more.. lol ..

I think Aum was already paired up Ae.. and he's going to have an upcoming lakorn with Aff! Gosh.. they're so adorable together!

somp9

sarNie Adult
I would like to see Aum with Bua again, Vicky, Aom, Ann T. and Noon S.
I can not wait to see his lakorn with Aff. Hope it's good.

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
I would to see him with Pat, Kob, and Aum.

fun

Expired Sarnie
aum has finally found his true on screen couple.... AFF!!!

yeah he was great with benz...

cecilia

Staff member
call me bias but AFF AND ONLY AFF :wub:

his onscreen with benz is good .. but SEXY HOT AND DROOLING HOT WITH UN-IMAGEABLE THOUGHTS -- HAVE TO BE ONE AND ONLY AFF .. they have such AMNT OF HOTNESS !!!! :drool:

SethT

anie's bb [c] D=
Lol, everyone still not over JLR yet i guess. But yeah, I like him with both Aff and Benz. Can't wait to see the new one of him with Anne.

sokhasen

sarNie Egg
So, who should Aum star with next. This is what I think:
Benz - can't get enough of them two
Bua - make a cute couple
Aom
Anne T
Pat N
Tik K
I want him to star with AumP but that impossible because they at different channels...too bad!

ANN T. AND AUM ARE NOW FILMING A NEW LARKORN CALL "Borisud Bumbut Kaen". I CAN'T WAIT BECUASE I'M A HUGE FAN OF ANN T.

CherryApple

sarNie Adult
I think Aum and Cherry made a fine couple they played alongside each other alot and they do have chemistry! I do want them to pair up again....BUT Aum need to be given a script where he is alot stronger than his previous lakorns with cherry