Who read the book "Ban Saithong"

sarN

sarNie Granny
it been bothering me for the longest time . How come Khun Chai ( the p'k ) and Pojaman ( the n'k ) sleep in differ room even though they are married ? I mean we know they make love LOL but why is it they sleep in differ room ? Those dat read they book did the author mention why? In the lakorn i don't remember they explaining why they do dat . Well, we know why he waited 3 days to be with Pojaman ;)

YoUa

One Of Kob Big Fan
i haven't read the book and i don't remember that part too. don't you have this lakorn?

sarN

sarNie Granny
their room is divide by a door . He have his room and she have her . Wat i don't understand is why they sleep in differ room ? It seen like when he want some loving LOl he prolly goes to her room and den come back to sleep ? Does the book explain why they do dat ? hahhaha . Why can't they just sleep in 1 room and 1 bed ?

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
their room is divide by a door . He have his room and she have her . Wat i don't understand is why they sleep in differ room ? It seen like when he want some loving LOl he prolly goes to her room and den come back to sleep ? Does the book explain why they do dat ? hahhaha . Why can't they just sleep in 1 room and 1 bed ?
you have to be married to understand that, lol

SnowFlakes

sarNie Juvenile
is it because both the p'ek and n'ek didn't want to say out loud they want the same room when the maid ask?

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
i tink it was what SnowFlakes said

because tis is one of my fav. all time thai lakorn...i dunno about the book..but there was this one scene by the stream/ river what ever and Chai told her about the arranging of their beds..and she said that she wanted two beds or someting like that [goodness the look on his face wuz halirious] and he was thinking "argh! how did this happen" and she looks at him..knowingly that he wants one bed..and she thought to herself "If you don't like it then say it." LOL

remember this lakorn..it took the whole freakin' lakorn for Pra'ek to say he loves nang'ek...even though he shows it through his actions he neva told her.. that's why she was kinda insecure about him...so i tink it's just he matter of expressing himself....OMFG! i need to bo back and watch this lakorn..eheehee.

gloria83

sarNie Adult
i think when they are really wealthy people back in the days...alot of the couples end up having their own room but next to eachother, that way they will have their own room to them selves...

sarN

sarNie Granny
i tink it was what SnowFlakes said

because tis is one of my fav. all time thai lakorn...i dunno about the book..but there was this one scene by the stream/ river what ever and Chai told her about the arranging of their beds..and she said that she wanted two beds or someting like that [goodness the look on his face wuz halirious] and he was thinking "argh! how did this happen" and she looks at him..knowingly that he wants one bed..and she thought to herself "If you don't like it then say it." LOL

remember this lakorn..it took the whole freakin' lakorn for Pra'ek to say he loves nang'ek...even though he shows it through his actions he neva told her.. that's why she was kinda insecure about him...so i tink it's just he matter of expressing himself....OMFG! i need to bo back and watch this lakorn..eheehee.

Ooooo dat true . The p'k never say i love you to her till the end . He show his love thur his action but not with words so she was insecure if he love her truly or not and even after they are marry he didn't tell her why he didn't sleep with her for days LOL ( we know later why ) and he like giving her space even though she want him to be with her and she was jealous of this other girl too and she wanted his explanation about the other girl but she wouldn't ask him but her action show and he slowww in getting the hint and when she pregnant she wouldn't' tell him :lol: and she get all sad when he doesn't look like he care for her health when she have morning sickness and he doesn't understand why she moody . Since they keep their feeling keep inside so both of them doesn't know wat the other want and need and i think the reason the N"k doesn't ask him if he love her cuz it unlady like and Khou chai happen to be hopeless romantic . rember dat scene where he didn't put a ring in her finger he just drop it off with other gift hahaha . ya' know how book goes into more detail so it might explain some stuff i miss .

boh

sarNie Egg
wasn't it because the n'ek wanted it that way?..and then num..or th p'ek was like..'oh i guess so then..fine'..and that was maybe because the n'ek felt it should be that way cuz the guy's mom doesn't quite like her anyway..

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Hmmm. Ban Saitong. Yes, I read the book before.lol. Just joking. I didn't even know they had a book for it.

cecilia

Staff member
lol nvm about what i asked..i found the book...but its in Thai only..=(
i wish they had these books in english...
muaha. we're in the same boat, i want some of the good lakorn adapt novel made into english too ..
WOULD BE great to have spoiler through the whole time the lakorn is airing ..

simplysweet

Simplysweet
muaha. we're in the same boat, i want some of the good lakorn adapt novel made into english too ..
WOULD BE great to have spoiler through the whole time the lakorn is airing ..
i know...tell me about it!..lol...i think i need to learn Thai!...hehe..planning to take a vacation there soon anyways so i think i might consider learning thai now since im very into Thai Lakorns!!...=D