Who loves BIE the most!!!!?????

kialakornlover

sarNie Adult
I HATE HIM HE IS UGLY!!!YALL COULD TAKE HIM!!!!! :numchuck: :numchuck: :numchuck: :numchuck: :numchuck:
HOW COULD YOU SAY THAT MRS>MORINA DAWB THAO!!!! You are so mean! Don't worry Mainhia she was standing right next to me! :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown:
:ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :gungirl: :gungirl: :gungirl: :gungirl: :gungirl: :gungirl: :gungirl: :gungirl: :eek:uch: :rofl:

suchai

sarNie Egg

huah! *gasp* U DID NOT JUST SAY THAT! :numchuck: HOW DARE U. ~kiabielover~ lets tackle this gal down man. :ph34r: j/k, well mayb. u so mean!
:gungirl: :gungirl: :gungirl: :gungirl: :gungirl: :gungirl: :gungirl: :gungirl: :gungirl:
I <3 BIE!
BRING IT ON LET SEE WHAT YOU TWO GOT...LOLZ...

suchai

sarNie Egg
HOW COULD YOU SAY THAT MRS>MORINA DAWB THAO!!!! You are so mean! Don't worry Mainhia she was standing right next to me!
My name is precious than urs jealous...DAWB is not my middle name it got deleted because no one in my family calls me that only me amerisan name....MUHAHAHAHAHHAAHA....

suchai

sarNie Egg
HOW COULD YOU SAY THAT MRS>MORINA DAWB THAO!!!! You are so mean! Don't worry Mainhia she was standing right next to me!
My name is precious than urs jealous...DAWB is not my middle name it got deleted because no one in my family calls me that only me american name....MUHAHAHAHAHHAAHA....

suchai

sarNie Egg

huah! *gasp* U DID NOT JUST SAY THAT! :numchuck: HOW DARE U. ~kiabielover~ lets tackle this gal down man. :ph34r: j/k, well mayb. u so mean!
:gungirl: :gungirl: :gungirl: :gungirl: :gungirl: :gungirl: :gungirl: :gungirl: :gungirl:
I <3 BIE!
gurl are you mad already cause i said that dang that is nice i like you....BIE is okayesh dude.... :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :cloud9: :cloud9: :cloud9: :cloud9:

kialakornlover

sarNie Adult
gurl are you mad already cause i said that dang that is nice i like you....BIE is okayesh dude.... :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :cloud9: :cloud9: :cloud9: :cloud9:
What ever! Just wait till Erson checks you out:)

suchai

sarNie Egg
What ever! Just wait till Erson checks you out:)
UGH...that dude he's pretty cool but annoying and also nice in some way...gosh why do you have to bring him up....where talking bout BIE not ERSON... :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown:

kialakornlover

sarNie Adult
UGH...that dude he's pretty cool but annoying and also nice in some way...gosh why do you have to bring him up....where talking bout BIE not ERSON... :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown:
HAHAHAHAhA! I don't really know! Like your sister said he has a sexii body but a ugly face! LOL!