Who lives in an apartment complex?

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
Ahhh... I'm so annoyed right now. New people recently moved in upstairs above me, and I swear they have a horse track or a field up there. Everytime they walk around, it sounds like horses just galloping away in a field on a beautiful sunny day.

I'm so tempted to take a broom and knock on my ceiling right now.

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
visit your upstair neighbor and ask if they can be courteous bout the noise..if that doesnt help then use the broom! ^_^

i use to live in an apartment complex i know its not easy..the floor creaks & stuff..its worst if they have kids!!! *i use to live below someone elses' and above.

~Sandy~

Memories with Oil from his U.S. Tour in Nov 2009!
I live in an apt on the 1st floor. There are 2 kids upstairs, and man everytime they run, the ceiling fans shake. LOL But i can't be a hypocrit...i have 2 kids of my own. So if i lived upstairs, i would be doing the same thing as they are. So I kinda have to be understanding...i guess. But yeah, it's annoying...especially when im trying to enjoy a lakorn alone when the kids are sleeping and not bothering me...but there i hear my ceiling fans shaking like crazy. I swear that kid does flips in the kitchen too...my glasses in the cabinets would cling. LOL

But yeah...one time it was so bad, my oldest daughter screamed real loud "quiet, im doing my homework" (she doesn't have homework, she's only in preschool LOL)...but hey it worked, the boy stopped jumping. LOL

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
I live in an apt on the 1st floor. There are 2 kids upstairs, and man everytime they run, the ceiling fans shake. LOL But i can't be a hypocrit...i have 2 kids of my own. So if i lived upstairs, i would be doing the same thing as they are. So I kinda have to be understanding...i guess. But yeah, it's annoying...especially when im trying to enjoy a lakorn alone when the kids are sleeping and not bothering me...but there i hear my ceiling fans shaking like crazy. I swear that kid does flips in the kitchen too...my glasses in the cabinets would cling. LOL

But yeah...one time it was so bad, my oldest daughter screamed real loud "quiet, im doing my homework" (she doesn't have homework, she's only in preschool LOL)...but hey it worked, the boy stopped jumping. LOL
awww ..what your daughter said was cute! ^_^

but you would think that those parents will let their kids go play downstair instead of making noise and disrupting the neighbors below!

~Sandy~

Memories with Oil from his U.S. Tour in Nov 2009!
It was late though. That kid is still running all over the place at 11pm! When my girls go to bed at 9, i like to enjoy my lakorns at that time you know, but this boy does not stop. And i never see those kids outside. We have a courtyard at the apt and there are other kids, i even let my 2yr old out with her sister, as long as i can hear them screaming outside...i know they are ok. Maybe that's why the kids is active upstairs. I can't wait though...i'll be moving out next month into my mom's home...no more apt neighbors LOL

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
lady of darkness girl just move on top of them lol then jump all you want!
lol gawd i'm glad i dont have that problem. lmao more likely its me being the galloping horses.
lmao i'm pretty active around my place. espically now that i'm going to se7en's premier i'm totally trying to learn his dance so maybe i can get some se7en attention. lmao
if all fails... girl just go straight to the super dude and tell them to let your upstairs neighbor know that theyre being too loud.
theres got to be somthing in the appt contract about being too loud.
good luck to you dear! hope everything works out!

DEGacktmoon

sarNie Hatchling
i live in an apt complex and the neighbors above me are actually quit about their movements. but one thing that sux real bad is, i'm not a smoker and everytime i go into the bathroom, gosh, it stinks... cuz she smokes up there in her bathroom and it travels through the air vent in there. err... my old complex does the same thing, too, and it's worse, cuz the peeps that smoke are the ones beside me and it stinks into my cabinets as well...

but anyways, ladyofdarkness, if they're like that, talk to them, or if not, go anc complain to the office. i dunno if it'll do any better, but at least you've tried sumin respectfull... after that, if it still don't work, throw eggs at their door... lol... j/k :b

fun

Expired Sarnie
when i was just an infant, i lived in a apartment complex. i couldnt remember much but the only memory i had was my sister falling off the stairs.

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
when i was just an infant, i lived in a apartment complex. i couldnt remember much but the only memory i had was my sister falling off the stairs.

awww, was she okay funfun? i remember something like that too..when i was younger..one of my neighbors kid fell off...i had a feeling she was going too as well..i was barely finishing my prediction when all of a sudden she came tumbling down the steps. *13 steps and she fell halfway down, poor kid, good thing she ony got a bump and some bruises... nothing serious (her apt is right next to the stairs too...which isnt good)

kitkat

sarNie Elites
imagine that the two kids whom practice karate above me. >>; but i can't really complain b/c my brother and i always turn up the loudest volume that they can even hear if we put headphones on. basically, we got even so no hard feelings between us. lol~ i so can't wait to move out with a roommate this fall--- the house near college so the neighbors can't file a complaint for being noise since the area often hosts the college parties. yeah awesome! ;D

anyways, back to your point; if you truly feel bothered by their noise then you can tell your manager to deal with them only if they don't take you seriously. =)

Nameless

N i n j a
i remember when we were younger, lived in a apt complex and when folks above us were noisy, parents used the top end of the broom banging it against the ceiling as if it made any difference.

speaking of egging, we used to egg our neighbor's door because she used to leave her garbages in front of our door. she didn't like us because of our race. she wasn't nice. my dad and her always cuss each other out. pretty funny. sad thing was, i think she had a crush on him. oh well.

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
lol...putting garbage in the someone elses from door is not gonna get someone to notice them...if it does its usually the opposite way! LMAO

wow that sucks..i would of toss that garbage back to her front door! JK..but if i was still a kid, i would prolly do it..i used to be one of those bad-mouth/bratty arse kids too! :lol:

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
I was going to take your suggestions and talk to whoever it was upstairs, but...

One day, I was outside enjoying the drizzling rain, my attention then turned to the upstairs front door open and shut. Down walks a 6 foot something, about 300 something lb man.
He goes, hello there.. I said... hello...

nice weather huh? he replied

yes... very nice. Have a nice day. I replied back

No wonder it sounds like there are horses galloping in the sun upstairs; there's a freaking stallion living up there!!

Even if he tried to walk softly, with his frame, I don't think it would make a difference. So I decided to jst deal with it.

I always make sure I live on the top floor. I just moved into my apartment, top floor and it's so hard to adjust now. I would some time, and instead running quietly, I'll still be stumping.... LOL!!! It's terrible.

bugsy

sarNie Adult
I'll be living in one next year. Hopefully it goes well and my upstairs neighbor is courteous enough.

I lived in a duplex this past year and my neighbors were my friends...so it was okay if i said something mean. I don't think strangers would like that very much. Darn.