Who lalaLOVES Pong? Haha.

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
I know Mod and Pong were cute but I think Pong looks better with Bee but right now I have Pong&Pueng fever. They're too darn cute!

Raiya

sarNie Adult
Hey can anyone tell me why the Ngao Asoke thread is closed? I keep checking laters but...Yea Pong totally grew on me bc of his portrayal of Monthai! Love it!

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
Hey can anyone tell me why the Ngao Asoke thread is closed? I keep checking laters but...Yea Pong totally grew on me bc of his portrayal of Monthai! Love it!
I was wondering the same thing too.

salz

sarNie Egg
i really luv Pong...
he is the firs Thai actor that i like since Leurd Hong...
and my fav co-star with him is Bee Namthip^^
i hope they get paired more in the future :p

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
aaahhh my pong :drool: i love him since "talay risaya" but he impressed me in "ngao asoke" i call him monthai now :loool:

cecilia

Staff member
Pong :drool: i love this man, so hot .. and yup, you see the 3 letter word on the whole him .. just guess them letter xxx :p

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
gosh seeing this thread gives me inspiration to write some more :loool: I just finish 2 chapters going to finish on'e more chap and post it lol... im somewhat confusing myself lmao

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
aaahhh my pong :drool: i love him since "talay risaya" but he impressed me in "ngao asoke" i call him monthai now :loool:
haha. Pong as Monthai is hotttt!!! drool... forget calling him pong, i'll call him monthai too! :lol:

Ekkk... he's so hottt... drool. i noticed him in Luerd Hong & then in Le Ratree. gosh he was hot in there! ^_^

Heart_of_Chocolate

sarNie Oldmaid
i love Pong in La Retree... I watch the one where he and Nat did together... The ending was so sad of how he die.... I cry at the end... Pong is HOTT!