Who is considered to have the best singing vocal in Thailand?

s395299

sarNie Egg
i don't know but my list would be : parn, da endorphine, beau sunita, dan D2B, aof, ice, lead singer in cream, lastly sirasak

tla23

sarNie Egg
i don't know but my list would be : parn, da endorphine, beau sunita, dan D2B, aof, ice, lead singer in cream, lastly sirasak

Oh yea! The lead singer in Cream has a great voice too! What ever happen to them? Did they ever release anything after their first album?

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
jennifer kim is currently holding the title of "greatest female singer" so for right now it's jae kim hehe she's GREAT and of course deres other ladies who are veryyyyyyy good. HEY nobody mentioned jiew the star. dat girl is wow

fun

Expired Sarnie
Oh I forgot Jiew. I think she sings well in English as well. She could possibly make it in the US.

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
i dunno i don't think any asian person can make it in da US. we're just not appealing to da majority here lol

fun

Expired Sarnie
Coco Lee... not very big but did become successful. Utada and BoA... lol they are not well known yet... but some of my non Asian friends like them and knows about them.

sugar

เฟริสค่ะ
I'm not a fan of Parn's songs either but she has strong vocals. I like Rose, Palmy and Ann Thitima. For the previous generation, it's gotta be Christina all the way.

saobomp

sarNie Adult
anyone mentioned mam from RS promotion in the early 90s...
she has awesome voice. i agree parn has that one unique vocal too...

simplysweet

Simplysweet
i dunno i don't think any asian person can make it in da US. we're just not appealing to da majority here lol
lol...i guess SOMEWHAT wondergirls are doing just fine with the Jonas Brother's on their tour...its actually surprising...=)

sarahvang

sarNie Elites
mine is

DA ENDORPHINE
BIRD THONGCHAI
AOF
PARN

theres more but i cant name them at the top of my heaf rite now! hehee ^__^