Who Here Have Mom Who Date.........

leek18

sarNie Adult
well i just wanna know who here have mom who date white dude. everytime i went to hmong new year, i saw like 3-5 og womens were with a white guys and holding hand and i were like laughing and pissed off. i don't know why hmong women right now is so wierd. they divorce their hmong husband for a white guys. if you have a mom who date a white guys, do u like it and do u want them to break up well i would want them to break up because i'm not interest to american people who marry hmong people :angry:

rukmos

sarNie Adult
I don't know about "moms" since my parents are together, but I tend to date white boys because I like the way they treat me and how they act around me compared to hmong boys, but I'm not prune to hmong boys. If the right hmong boy comes around, I'll date him too.

My aunt is married to a white guy and she's been happily married for six years now with two kids. she says that she married a white boy because he treats her good the way she likes it and they have a mutual respect for each other where as if she married a hmong boy, the guy would want to take charge and the difficulty with the elders too.

LidoLynn

ThE GrEaT gReAt LyNn!!
i have no problems with hmong people dating white or other races as long as they are happy....but some og just dont get it..they tend to think negative about white people and other race....i know my parents are...they alwase lecture me and my sister not to date outside our races....

but on the other hand...some white people and others races are bad too....so i guess there are good ones and bad ones...it goes both way...it just depends....but in my opinion, white guys are pretty hot and the way they dress are nice..=)...i like the "pretty boy" kind...MUAHhahha....=)...sorrie off topic a little here... :blink:

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
Not ME!!! :) but yes, i do see some mom's during the new year with white dude... hehehe... :) as for me, i don't care at least it ain't mah mom but if it was.. "Oh lord" :(

renol

sarNie Egg
Some of you people don't make any sense. :lmao: :unsure:

anjos

for me.... I dont really care about it.... everyone have to right to date who ever they love.... as long as they love eachother that is find w/me......

miku

sarNie Egg
i would like to date a white man or other but dammmmmmm
too bad bc no other likes me... i am toooo goood looking for them so i can't see through me. lol

Muddie Murda

smile...
You act as though it's the women's fault that they're divorce.

I would like to point out that it's the guy's fault too. If they weren't such assholes, maybe they'd still be married.

anjos

Muddie MuRda said:
You act as though it's the women's fault that they're divorce.

I would like to point out that it's the guy's fault too. If they weren't such assholes, maybe they'd still be married.
[post="120510"][/post]​

I know.... I gree w/you..... it not just the women's fault..... it the men tooo.......