Who hates reuploads of your video?

bakaPX

sarNie Adult
Who hates it when you upload a video, and other people steal it and reupload
it as their own? This has happened to me 4 times now. The first time, I bitched
at the youtuber so she took it off. And now I have 3 reuploads of the same MV I
uploaded onto youtube with the producers approval. I'd be fine if they edited it
and made it some what better. It'll actually be 3 reuploads if I don't count the
one that has been edited well. But the worstthing is that the latest reupload of my
MV that I uploaded is that it still has my signature on the bottom. Seriously, who
is that stupid to keep the signature there!? Crop it off! Or don't even reupload it
as your own.

bakaPX

sarNie Adult
I see a bunch of youtubers with a bunch of videos uploaded by other youtubers.
Doesn't it piss you off? It's like, you spend your time splitting the video,
converting it, and uploading it. Then in the end, it gets reuploaded as another
persons video. People these days are so disrespectful.

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
I have to admit that I took some clips from a youtuber once to make a vid out of...but I asked for permission & they never responded. I left their name on it too so that they know to contact me if they want. However, I've never taken a whole clip and upload and claim it as my own.

I saw one video I made that someone took and they got 15,000+ hits on it. I do get frustrated with the hours of editing and then someone taking my video and not giving credit. And converting! Oh god, I'm glad my old computer broke because then I don't have to sit there, cut, and convert for the longest time. At first I was pissed too, but, then I blow it off because the purpose of posting my vids in the first place is to share them. I caught this person because the vid they took directed youtubers to come to my page and I felt satisfied to know that they see that I'm the original uploader.

I can do the watermark thing and I've done it to some of my vids, but if people are going to take it, they're gonna cover it up or modify it anyways. Haha @ the people who can't even hide that they took your videos. What is your youtube account? I want to check out your videos. If it is Hmong mvs, I probably won't understand it but I'm a YT addict & I watch anything!

bakaPX

sarNie Adult
I have to admit that I took some clips from a youtuber once to make a vid out of...but I asked for permission & they never responded. I left their name on it too so that they know to contact me if they want. However, I've never taken a whole clip and upload and claim it as my own.

I saw one video I made that someone took and they got 15,000+ hits on it. I do get frustrated with the hours of editing and then someone taking my video and not giving credit. And converting! Oh god, I'm glad my old computer broke because then I don't have to sit there, cut, and convert for the longest time. At first I was pissed too, but, then I blow it off because the purpose of posting my vids in the first place is to share them. I caught this person because the vid they took directed youtubers to come to my page and I felt satisfied to know that they see that I'm the original uploader.

I can do the watermark thing and I've done it to some of my vids, but if people are going to take it, they're gonna cover it up or modify it anyways. Haha @ the people who can't even hide that they took your videos. What is your youtube account? I want to check out your videos. If it is Hmong mvs, I probably won't understand it but I'm a YT addict & I watch anything!
I think it's okay if you take a small clip of the video, but it's totally wrong to take the whole clip and make it yours.

Lol. Sometimes my computer is soo slow! But I guess it depends on the program, the size, and your computer. Now I can't even convert a video on Windows Live Movie Maker without it freezing on me every single time. I'm not sure if it's because of the program or my computer. At least they mentioned that you were the original uploader. I bitched at him and he called me bro and I was like,"I ain't no boy. I'm a girl!" Then he started telling me something and I only understood the first half of what he said. He has BAD grammar.

My youtube is igoteggigotchicken11. Most of my videos are Hmong MV's. I only have like, 2 videos that aren't Hmong and they're from school. What's your youtube?

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
ME! I really dislike it when others reupload my videos, especially fan made ones where I've taken up so much time and effort to put everything all together. The least people could do is ask for permission and give credits to the orginal uploader but really, it's not necessary for 2 EXACT SAME videos on youtube. I don't understand people and why they must gain credit for someone elses work. If you can't make videos or contribute something of your own then might as well don't upload anything at all. I don't use watermarks because in reality, none of that stuff belongs to me.

bakaPX

sarNie Adult
ME! I really dislike it when others reupload my videos, especially fan made ones where I've taken up so much time and effort to put everything all together. The least people could do is ask for permission and give credits to the orginal uploader but really, it's not necessary for 2 EXACT SAME videos on youtube. I don't understand people and why they must gain credit for someone elses work. If you can't make videos or contribute something of your own then might as well don't upload anything at all. I don't use watermarks because in reality, none of that stuff belongs to me.
It must suck a lot if it's a fan made one. You spend a lot of time splitting it into the right sections and finding the right parts and in the end, it gets reuploaded by another person. I have never added the watermark until someone stole my video that I uploaded as their own. Even though it doesn't belong to me, I add it so that they can't make it as theirs when they reupload it. I'll keep in mind to put the production name on there too.

kialakornlover

sarNie Adult
:numchuck:Well if you upload it first, tell them.
If that happens to me! i would bitch at them.

bakaPX

sarNie Adult
:numchuck:Well if you upload it first, tell them.
If that happens to me! i would bitch at them.
Lol. I have bitched at them. One has taken it off but keeps on
stealing other peoples videos. And I'm currently talking to
the other one to take theirs off. And hopefully I'll get the
last one to take the video off too.

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
Sometimes I would add their videos to my playlist but it'll always redirect back to their profile so I thought it'll be crediting them that way already. I hope I'm not one of them who's consider stealing the videos.

But what has happen to you gals/guys I've experience it myself as well. It does bother me but I just let it go.

bakaPX

sarNie Adult
Sometimes I would add their videos to my playlist but it'll always redirect back to their profile so I thought it'll be crediting them that way already. I hope I'm not one of them who's consider stealing the videos.

But what has happen to you gals/guys I've experience it myself as well. It does bother me but I just let it go.
Lol. What you're doing isn't considered stealing. It's considered putting the right videos in the right folders.

Aha, it's pretty hard to let go when it's been happening 4 times now.

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult
I actually never though much about it, until one day my sister found a channel, and this person re-upload three or four of my MVs. I didn't really mind, really, except that she claim it's made by her! That's a NO NO NO. I guess I don't mind if they upload in their channel to share, but please credit or don't claim it as their.

bakaPX

sarNie Adult
I actually never though much about it, until one day my sister found a channel, and this person re-upload three or four of my MVs. I didn't really mind, really, except that she claim it's made by her! That's a NO NO NO. I guess I don't mind if they upload in their channel to share, but please credit or don't claim it as their.
That's messed up. Most people who repuploads videos don't even do that and that person who claimed that it was made by her is a bitch. People really got the nerves these days. Reuploading isn't even as reuploading a video and claiming it that it's made by you.

karenyang

#1S.H.E.&NicTse
you're not the only one...it happens to me too! i hate it and what pissed me off the most were the comment that were post there praising that user that he/she did a great job editing the video and he/she never said anything that it's not them who create it but it's someone else which is me cause i did put my name at the beginning of my video too! lol....plus she got more views and more comment than mine too! and i'm the one who create the video.

ayang874

sarNie Hatchling
Maybe you guys should report copyright violation. That'll definitely get their videos down.

bakaPX

sarNie Adult
you're not the only one...it happens to me too! i hate it and what pissed me off the most were the comment that were post there praising that user that he/she did a great job editing the video and he/she never said anything that it's not them who create it but it's someone else which is me cause i did put my name at the beginning of my video too! lol....plus she got more views and more comment than mine too! and i'm the one who create the video.
I HATE it when they steal your video and get more views etc. Claiming that everything is theirs. You might want to keep your name on the top or bottom throughout the video so that if they do steal it, it still has your name. And if they crop it off, it'll be stupid of them.

bakaPX

sarNie Adult
Maybe you guys should report copyright violation. That'll definitely get their videos down.
Ahh, I was trying to report them but I didn't know which kind of report I should use. Thanks. It'll help even more if the producers report copyright violation.

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
I think the problem for most uploaders about reporting copyright violation is...they make the music videos, but the actual video clips and songs, aren't really theirs. So this is a complicated issue.

stephanie

sarNie Adult
I think the problem for most uploaders about reporting copyright violation is...they make the music videos, but the actual video clips and songs, aren't really theirs. So this is a complicated issue.
i couldnt agree more!!! even if you did make the MV you are still taking copyright pictures and clips... unless you took them yourself.

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
Mine is LaosAUgurl (family vids, lakorns, movies, mvs,etc) or Thanaamarin (purely fanfic trailers/concerts/korean---fangirl page LOL)