• Mario Maurer

Votes: 2 3.1%
  • ect. (comment)

Votes: 1 1.6%

• Total voters

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
lol

My love hasn't changed. Mark still conquers all. He's the real thing. Physique and all. His charm is real.  I don't see no charm in the others. lol They're all either really funny looking on a typical day or look just very normal when off camera, but Mark hands down off or onscreen is the REAL thing. Lmao! This is real! ahahah. Proved by many Thai fans in Thailand. LOL.

If there is one reason for me to go back to Thailand, it would be to go stalk Prin Suparat! LOL! He's the only worth it for my trip soon! Lol!!!

~~~

Indeed my sister is going to Thailand in 2-3 weeks.  She's not crazy like me..LOL..but yea, maybe she can bring me something Mark Prin related. Lol.

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Geez you and your sister are so lucky to get to go to thai land. I would go stalk Mark too if i could.

cool :)

sarNie Adult
Bieluvr said:
Geez you and your sister are so lucky to get to go to thai land. I would go stalk Mark too if i could.
lmfao i understand. I would too X) 555 

Btw, I just wanted to say that this is such a nadech bias poll hahaha . U guys would think i chose nadech for every one right  :pervie: ..no i didn't. Just putting that out there lol :coverlaf: 

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
I think Nadech has the cutest smile cause of his dimples *faints
Cutest laugh is Ken T 555 I miss those days where he would just roll on the floor laughing
Mario has the cutest, he looks just like a baby, especially in Crazy Little Thing Call Love
Cutest Personality is Rome, I've seen him bts with Ann and omg I just wanna hug him! What a cutie
Hottest is ALWAYS Tik for me, love him since 2002 <3

aymieluvsyu637

sarNie Adult
Who I voted for:

Who has the cutest smile?
Nadech Kugimiya – they all have cute smiles, but I was thinking in general with perfect smile, white teeth, and etc.. LOL

Who has the cutest laugh?
Ken Theeradeth – have you guys seen/heard his “real” laugh?? Haha oh man, you just gotta laugh with him!!

Who has the cutest face?
Mark Prin – I think he has the cutest baby face ever ^_^

Who has the cutest personality?
Nadech Kugimiya – he seems soo sweet, especially in his interviews <3

Who has the cutest...MAN, just which one is the CUTEST/ HOTTEST?!
Ken Theeradeth – oh man, this man is one HOT one

cool :)

sarNie Adult
aymieluvsyu637 said:
Who I voted for:

Who has the cutest smile?
Nadech Kugimiya – they all have cute smiles, but I was thinking in general with perfect smile, white teeth, and etc.. LOL

Who has the cutest laugh?
Ken Theeradeth – have you guys seen/heard his “real” laugh?? Haha oh man, you just gotta laugh with him!!

Who has the cutest face?
Mark Prin – I think he has the cutest baby face ever ^_^

Who has the cutest personality?
Nadech Kugimiya – he seems soo sweet, especially in his interviews <3

Who has the cutest...MAN, just which one is the CUTEST/ HOTTEST?!
Ken Theeradeth – oh man, this man is one HOT one

555 oh I've heard Ken laugh before,it's so hilarious that's why I had to choose him tooo lol :p