Who has good songs and sings better?

yajvaj

sarNie Adult
Who do u think sings better and have good songs? vote! i want to see other peoples opinion also!!
oops! sorry i forgot to post this as a poll question...
but here are the choices...

DaPlayers

Sounders

Destiny

Paradise

karenyang

#1S.H.E.&NicTse
it's a tough choice for me 'cause they all have nice music, lyrics, and sings good....and i like daplayer, the sounders, and destiny.....but my vote will have to go to daplayer...since i'm addicted to their music rite now...but I'm still a fan of Destiny forever!!!!!

yajvaj

sarNie Adult
Pepper_UHT said:
it's a tough choice for me 'cause they all have nice music, lyrics, and sings good....and i like daplayer, the sounders, and destiny.....but my vote will have to go to daplayer...since i'm addicted to their music rite now...but I'm still a fan of Destiny forever!!!!!
[post="77271"][/post]​
ahaha...yea i like them all but im into Sounders rite now...haha... well did u know DaPlayers and Destiny are friends? well yea i know the singer in DaPlayers Andmire Lee..

beamie

sarNie Hatchling
i think DESTINY's songs rule!!!

but PARADISE sings better....

but you know what?? i love them both...and right now...PARADISE broke up so my vote is TOTALLY FULL FOR DESTINY!!!

Mae

sarNie Adult
In the early and mid 90s it was Sounders all the way!!!! Now, in the 2000s it's Destiny all the way!!!! My vote goes to Destiny...they rule...best music and lyrics...their songs are like beautiful poems.....

maiv

sarNie Hatchling
I think I'll have to go with Destiny since their latest album is pretty good and they also have some pretty good songs in the past.

mainira

sarNie Hatchling
i voted for destiny....i just loved their song and they also have great voice........that's all :rolleyes:

tik_aom_luver

sarNie Adult
I love Both DESTINY and PARADISE... but for the lyrics, I'll go for Destiny... but then, I love paradise too.. also Sounders Rock.. and da players aren't that bad.... :D