Who else is tired of the same pairings?

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Hmm, I got to say that the only pair that I'm getting bored of is Yadech. I mean it's way too much for them, but I don't mind Markim since I haven't seen their first one together and I love Punyachon Kon Krua. Ateam, KenAnn, Rteam, I haven't seen much of them either because I am really behind on all this stuff. I mean, I've only seen two of Ateam and KenAnn, and one of Rteam so they don't really matter to me, but Yadech, I got bored of them even before I saw TNNKK. I just don't like the way they act in GRGR, I mean both their characters annoyed me so much i stopped watching it. As of Nadech and Kim, Rang Pratana is their first pairing so i don't get how you could've already got bored of that and if you say they were brothers and sisters in 4 hua jai, like you said, get over the 4 hua jai pairings, that doesn't mean hey can't pair up with the other people and weren't Markim siblings in there as well?

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Nope. As long as the storyline is different I'll never get tired of the same pairing...well IF I like that pair hehe. Love KA forever!!!!!

turtle@af

sarNie Hatchling
Please no more Nadech/Yaya, Kimberly/Mark, Boy/Margie, Aum/Aff, Ken/Ann, Rome/Chompoo, etc. They need to mix them up, because it's getting old.
i really don't know what you mean by Aum/Aff and Ken/Ann, cuz i thought these two couples haven't been together onscreen for a while now?
as for KA, you and other haters don't have to worry cuz it look like they will never ever pair up again. happy now?

Asy

sarNie Immature
Markim is starting to be like Yadech now. MAYBE Mark is the best pra ek for Kim, but urghhh. Are this pair going to compete with Yadech, who's more popular?

As much as I miss Bargie, I'm glad that Boy and Margie have some space for some other pairing although sometime I don't really fond of their new pairing.

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
I think it's a little different for MK because they don't promote them together like Yadech. Yadech has events, commercials, lakorns one after another thats why it's almost tiring seeing them everywhere together.

Right now, I am still okay with MK because besides lakorn, they don't attend same events or are promoted together through commcercials yet. It's almost seem like Yadech ride on each other for fame because when they're apart, it's rather dead from their fans, like the fans only support them if they're together. When they are with other people it's almost like they don't exist in those lakorn. As for acting, I haven't seen much improvement yet but that is to be determined when Yaya's lakorn with Por T and Aum air and we can then judge to see what of great acting she can convince when not with Nadech. Same goes to Nadech. He need to work with other actresses. All in all, I agree with many that Yadech should act with diverse actors/actresses and not ride on each for fame because that's not very true talent but then again Thai viewers may not care as long as they get to see their favorite "koo-kwan" all year round. lol

--
In the future, I do really expect to see Mark work with other actresses and I am sure it will happen. My dream is to see him with Taew. lol =P Then anyone after that is fine. hahaha

Asy

sarNie Immature
Ahah yes, Markim is better than Yadech because at least they're not overrated going everywhere together.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Ahah yes, Markim is better than Yadech because at least they're not overrated going everywhere together.
Just my thought: I know you've crossed the word out, but if you didn't want us to see it you could've erased it completely, you obviously wanted us to see it so, I don't think neither pair is better than the other, just one is more popular, and just because Yadech goes everywhere together doesn't mean they're overrated. I don't understand how that would even factor in...? Even if you did erase that word completely, I still don't understand how Markim is better just because they don't go everywhere together? Haha.

Asy

sarNie Immature
phatman, did you read what SonYukView4ever wrote above? I think I no need to repeat her words. Markim is less annoyed because I don't see them together anywhere. The overrated term, I wanted to say they're overrated, but I knew it was wrong because fans (others but not me) love them anyway. They're overrated to me but maybe not for you, that's why I crossed it. I hope this make sense to you, or anyone else. Anyway, this is my opinion, you have your right to disagree, there's no right or wrong.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
phatman, did you read what SonYukView4ever wrote above? I think I no need to repeat her words. Markim is less annoyed because I don't see them together anywhere. The overrated term, I wanted to say they're overrated, but I knew it was wrong because fans (others but not me) love them anyway. They're overrated to me but maybe not for you, that's why I crossed it. I hope this make sense to you, or anyone else. Anyway, this is my opinion, you have your right to disagree, there's no right or wrong.
Haha. I guess you just need to tweak your words around a bit so it doesn't sound like you're saying Mark & Kim are better because they don't go around promoting themselves like Nadech & Yaya. There's nothing wrong with saying you're tired of them for always going places together like they're glued together, but it's kind of wrong to say Mark & Kim are better than Nadech & Yaya because they don't go everywhere together. I understand though, how one can be tired of Yadech. I've only seen a little of one of their lakorns so far, but I've just learned that Yaya is Nadech's only nang'ek so far in his 3 years in the industry...which is kind of sad...he needs some fresh air haha.

Meadow

sarNie Adult
I agree, thank goodness Mark & Kim don't go EVERYWHERE together because that will be a bit too much overexposure.

I'm so glad Nadech finally got the chance to pair up with Kim because he's gonna reunite with Yaya again for the 4th time.

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
hmmm...now that I think about it, I'll be straight up. I get tired of all pairings. BUT then I go back to them after a while. LOL. It just depends on how good the lakorn they play in is over all.

race1me

sarNie Egg
A couple is considered "over-rated" because they go everywhere together and the one that doesn't is "better"?!?!

Yadech wouldn't be so "over-rated" and Markim wouldn't be "better" if Yadech weren't in such a high demand by sponsors and magazine publishers. It's all about supply and demand...I guess Markim wouldn't be any "better" because apparently they are the new "it" couple in the industry due to PCCK and sooner or later sponsors and magazine publishers will be knocking on their doors for them to go "everywhere" together...or would we have to assume that they are not the "it" couple thus the lack of demands by sponsors and magazine publishers for the two to work together?!?!

I guess to be "better" would mean that Markim will have to stay "unwanted" by the sponsors and magazine publishers because it is "better" to just stay in the lakorn's world and not make additional money...

To each his/her own...if that couple is you favorite, you're never tired of the pairing but if they're not of course you are.

However, to say that we never want them to branch off and act with others...no because that will just be harming them in the long run because it will only stunt their growth as actors. But if they are to be paired up again...we'll also jump up in joy.

A couple is considered "over-rated" because they go everywhere together and the one that doesn't is "better"?!?!

Yadech wouldn't be so "over-rated" and Markim wouldn't be "better" if Yadech weren't in such a high demand by sponsors and magazine publishers. It's all about supply and demand...I guess Markim wouldn't be any "better" because apparently they are the new "it" couple in the industry due to PCCK and sooner or later sponsors and magazine publishers will be knocking on their doors for them to go "everywhere" together...or would we have to assume that they are not the "it" couple thus the lack of demands by sponsors and magazine publishers for the two to work together?!?!

I guess to be "better" would mean that Markim will have to stay "unwanted" by the sponsors and magazine publishers because it is "better" to just stay in the lakorn's world and not make additional money...

To each his/her own...if that couple is you favorite, you're never tired of the pairing but if they're not of course you are.

However, to say that we never want them to branch off and act with others...no because that will just be harming them in the long run because it will only stunt their growth as actors. But if they are to be paired up again...we'll also jump up in joy.
Well said! I agree with you completely!

Again, everything is very subjective but there isn't any denying that Nadech and Yaya are very highly demanded as a pair, as evident through their constantly being booked together, and by their income.

ping101

sarNie Hatchling
as much as like yadech, i vote for them to be separated too..... lol. Distance makes the heart grow fonder. and my heart does need a break. At least their lakorn are aired only once every year....

markim is the new "it" couple here. they're already starring in their THIRD lakorn together with a time span of little or more than a year. that's a bit too fast for any couple. LOL

someone should just tweet the producers and be like, "Switch them around will ya?" :p

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG

...and it's sad to say that this is exactly why some lakorns are becoming overrated. Producer's don't concentrate on making a great lakorn, instead they focus on who's to be paired to lead the lakorn, and as long as they have the "it" couple (whoever it may be, talented or not), they'll be making big bucks. Of course I'm not directing this to any particular actor/actress.

Meadow

sarNie Adult
FYI, i became a fan of Markim from 3NNT. Loved their performance in PCKK. And i thought it was quite quick for them to pair up so sudden for TRRR. AND i hope they won't pair up again so suddenly again for a 4th lakorn like Yadech.

Yadech's acting skills are somewhat overrated because it seems like whenever they reunited, they always play the same cute roles over and over again, especially Yaya.

Whereas, markim take on different roles when they reunite. I hope markim won't get overrated and overexposed like yadech.

Yadech are sick of each other but they have no choice and can't complain because they need the money and fame to survive the entertainment business.

Thank goodness, Ken and Anne weren't over promoted like yadech. Ken and Anne were recognized for their true talents because of the numerous awards they won together, whereas yadech are recognized just for popularity but their lakorns together weren't award winnig roles.