Who else is tired of the same pairings?

fun

Expired Sarnie
I don't mind as long as there at least a one year hiatus. I'm not talking about a year without them, a year w/o filming together. yadech was too quick the boat is sinking. they were paired up before their second lakorn even aired. a few months later they shot their third lakorn. some people r quick to judge. plus they need to have some kind of chemistry that interest me. u forgot to add pong/bee, weir/pancake, and vee/pancake,

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
Something different would be nice. Now a days not only are the couples very repetitive but even the plots/story of lakorns aren't that intriguing. I normally wouldn't mind seeing people reuniting if I feel that they have the chemistry but that doesn't mean they should act back to back all the time. It'll make the fans feel like they can easily get what they want and people won't even appreciate the couple as much.

Nadech and Yaya need to split up for a long while, it's better for their own personal careers as well as the fans who are overly too attached to them. I don't really care who Nadech pairs up with anymore but I'd love to see Yaya with Great, Mario, Andrew and possibly Om if she were to ever work for Polyplus.

Not a fan of Mark but as a neutral viewer, it'd be nice to see him with Taew and some of the younger actresses like Preem Ranida and Patricia Tanchanok since his young baby face would compliment them. The boy has some potential but I've yet seen much improvement over the last year. If he would work with different productions and people and get better storylines perhaps he'll show more progress.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Nope, i have this strange attachment to the first couple i see. If i really like their first lakorn together i tend to constantly want to see them again.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
aha looks like Rome/Chompoo has been named together now woohoo oh dear no more Rome/Rita anyway I wouldn't mind seeing Romeochompoo again many times this pair seem to activated no trouble or fans complaining but other pairs might make fans tired of seeing

rakcharm

sarNie Juvenile
nothing is as bad as the same storyline! seriously, i don't have anything to watch atm because of that. panya chon kon krua? how many times have you seen that played? rang ngao? the last one wasn't that long ago and it was already good. tawan tor saeng? none of the channels are good anymore! wonder if chinese series can save me.

no matter how many times a couple is paired up, fans will still like it. if you don't like it, maybe you're not a fan anymore. anyway, i'm ok with it if it's not back to back.

somp9

sarNie Adult
never tired of yadech and still want to see them act together once a year. I really like Yadech in the Rising Sun Series and looking forward to see them.
I also would want to see Nadech to pair with Taew , Mint C and Matt in the near future. And for Yaya, want to see her pair with Mario, Ken P, Great, Mart and Boy.

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Yaya actually having her chance to work with others actor...all i'm worry about is Nadech...so far Kim was her only new n'ek like for real he need a new n'ek such as Taew, Chalida, Pream, Matt, Margie, Mew Laknara, Marie etc...sick and trier of da 4hjhkk cast...adding on mark as will...he need a break from da 4hjhkk lol same list as will as Nadech except Chalida lol...

As for Kim i want her to get more experiment with other actor and so far it was just only Smart lol...i want her to act along Grate, Boy, Rome, Ken P anyone who is out of da 4hjhkk! As for Chalida she start to spread away from da 4hjhkk group so i'm happy for her...

As about back to back lakorn i d k mind if they da actors have a lakorn before their than i'm fine for example Mark & Kim had PCKK but they have a lakorn in between them such as NM2 & RP so i don mind them reuinting in a new lakorn...

But i do wish for them to work in different group...seem like Boy and margie is da only group i see from da 4hjhkk tat are sepreate lol...

Wow tat was long...nite nite B)

lovestar

sarNie Adult
i was honestly so surprised to find out that yadech was also gonna get paired in the musketeers series or something. they are obviously one of the hottest pairings now, but being together all the time might not be their cup of time. i seriously think they need space. space for new experiences, new pairings and even space to breathe
i would love to see mint to be paired up with mario, boy, grate. actors who are a little older but have experience.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
i was honestly so surprised to find out that yadech was also gonna get paired in the musketeers series or something. they are obviously one of the hottest pairings now, but being together all the time might not be their cup of time. i seriously think they need space. space for new experiences, new pairings and even space to breathe
i would love to see mint to be paired up with mario, boy, grate. actors who are a little older but have experience.
its only Yaya that is in the 3 musketeers series not Nadech, Yadech will be in the Rising Sun Series

pich15

sarNie Juvenile
I ' m really annoying by the idea to pair up the same pairing again and again. Actually nowadays,I rarely see any lakorn any way, I find the new storyline is boring and repetitive. And they sure do many remarks and most of time they ruin it. I' m just curious to know who is the pranang in the lakorns but I rarely watch any lakorn. Why should I complain about the same pairing? In past, I did see many lakorns and one lakorn, I watched it no less than 20 times.

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
I am tired of old pairs too. I wanna see Mark/Taew, Mark/Preem, Mark/Toey (if possible LOL), Maek/Kressie man (she's a cutie)

I wanna see Mario too!

Nadech needs a new nang'ek too. lol

YaMaMiKi

Official Chalida&Monchanok Stalker
as long as they pair once every 1-2 years i'm fine with it
though yadech have to break up bigtime
i'm actually thrilled that yadech are gonna be in rising sun although she is in dr and mt

Asy

sarNie Immature
I'm only tired of YADECH. Why? Because I like Nadech, but don't fancy YADECH. So, I'm not able to watch any of Nadech's lakorn. I wouldn't complain about they're being paired for the hundred times if he have another lakorns with new nang eks.

As for now, I'm really excited for Raeng Pradtana before I couldn't watch his lakorns again. <3

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
KA / ATEAM actually paired up with people in between so its fine.. but goodness Yadech, woo.. Never thought I would be this tired of a pair. Excited for RP and MT though *Woot Woot**

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
I do lose passion for couples that are repetitive, along with recycled storylines. But Pairing up a lot is not that big of an issue compared to pairing up back to back. It doesn't make me less of a fan to any of these daras/couples, it just means I like variety in my life and that I like THAT MANY daras that I want to see them all make the rounds with acting together.

noi

sarNie Hatchling
There are so many couples who they should pair up again. I liked Weir and Jakajun (no more weir and pancake please!). I also like Mai Davika and Aof. I think she's a good actress who should be paired up with more p'eks. I also like Om and sammie.

Not to mention that the actors and actresses just do not carry the status of n'ek or p'ek like they use to. It's like the cast itself is about twenty people and they alternate their roles from one lakorn to the next. What has happened to thai lakorns? It's just not what it use to be.