Who else is tired of the same pairings?

icebe

sarNie Hatchling
for a long time i was tired with yadech i couldn't even watch their lakorns, but now that NK happened and Aum Atichart/Yaya and Por Thrisadee/Yaya will happen, I'm fine with them pairing up again...
maybe the "japanese" lakorn will even make me fall in love with them, i definitely plan to watch that one ^.^

Pairing up the same couple isn't that bad especially if it's a Kookwan one likes. Lakorn couples who get paired up a lot are no strangers anymore and used to each other offscreen. They're also familiar with each other's acting which allows them to be more comfortable in expressing themselves actingwise. It's actually interesting to see how some act better when they're paired up with their so called Kookwan than with some other actor/actress.

Penelope

sarNie Adult
I am NOT tired to KA team because they have NOT reunited for about 3 years now..... it's unfair and boring that Yadech has been paired up back to back non stop while KA has been on a long hiatus.

Penelope

sarNie Adult
Sweet_09 said:
I had no kookwan tat i favorite are in this list...cuz once a member always a member! I was shock when i see KA...my heart just shred like seriously...they haven't even have a lakorn like in 2 years! 2 years i repeat!!! tat just make me sad

will i do have one because i'm not a fans off and some fans really have to push my button into hating tat kookwan more than ever before because their so overrated! No need for me to name them before some crazy die hard fans come in and spam me hehehe like for real...dont want to go there LOL!

True that!

queenyeon

sarNie Adult
Penelope said:
I am NOT tired to KA team because they have NOT reunited for about 3 years now..... it's unfair and boring that Yadech has been paired up back to back non stop while KA has been on a long hiatus.
sorry but...How is Yadech pairing up back-to-back unfair to KA? o_o 

anywaay, I'm the kind who never really get tired of my favorites couples tbh, when I fall...I fall hard lmao
but it's still nice to see them getting pair up with others in between. Nadech/Kim pairing was really nice and fresh, and I'm pretty excited to see Yaya with Aum too. 

cecilia

Staff member
Evidently, this was a question that had an answer to itself already (just look at the old teams, the repeated teams, or even the new surfacing teams lmao)   Another bias question

My answer: I don't get tired of the same pairing as long as they still carry on that 'SIZZLING' chemistry onscreen ^___^

fun

Expired Sarnie
Lol ceci I just merged 3 of the same topic over. I am so tired at merging thread together but I hate seeing 3 thread of the same topic lol

Penelope

sarNie Adult
queenyeon said:
sorry but...How is Yadech pairing up back-to-back unfair to KA? o_o 

anywaay, I'm the kind who never really get tired of my favorites couples tbh, when I fall...I fall hard lmao
but it's still nice to see them getting pair up with others in between. Nadech/Kim pairing was really nice and fresh, and I'm pretty excited to see Yaya with Aum too. 

It's called stating my own opinion?!?  And nobody won't be able to change my opinion regardless.

It's so unfair that KA wasn't paired up back to back like Yadech.  KA haven't even reunited for 3 years!!

But anyway, my opinion won't change and I'm still sick and tired of seeing Yadech pairing up back to back for the 4th time.

coralista

sarNie Hatchling
lol. She wasn't trying to change your opinion but she was rather asking for an explanation which you can't seem to provide. No one is telling you to change your mind or convince you otherwise. Calm downnnn lol.

--

Am I tired of the same pairings? Yes. No matter how much I like a couple or how amazing, earth shattering their chemistry is, I like having the options of seeing them with new people as well. The same old trick can't always work all the time.

queenyeon

sarNie Adult
Just like ^Coralista said, I was just asking because I fail to see how they're related...I was not trying to change your mind or something o_o 
why would I even? Everyone's entitled to their opinion, you're free to think whatever you want tbh 

coralista

sarNie Hatchling
I think the best assumption as to why she's even making ANY type of correlation between Ken/Anne and Nadech/Yaya is because she likes Ken/Anne but doesn't like Nadech/Yaya thus she feels that it's unfair that such an awesome, mind blowing, top graded, incomparable (5555) couple like KA doesn't have as many opportunities to work together like NY does. If NY didn't come along, the spotlight would still be on KA LOL. ln other words, it's jealousy and bitterness talking. NY has nothing to do with KA. If there was any type of relation of comparison to be made between the two pairs, it's that NY are the most comparable young pairing to KA in terms of popularity.  lolllll!

queenyeon

sarNie Adult
^that's...uhm....very interesting
idk how but somehow somewhat they always have to make Yadech as the bad guys LOL
well I guess, saying anything would be pointless anyway.

lover123

sarNie Hatchling
 i dont really mind watching the same pair though only two pair that i have watch is ken&ann/ aum&aff as for other pair didnt have the chance to see their lakorn yet. so i cant make a comment whether i like them or not.

coralista

sarNie Hatchling
anyone who keeps their eyes and ears open can easily tell who are the real trouble makers. lol people will always blame and find faults with that couple because of their status at the current moment. pairings are so subjective, just like beauty where everyone has different interpretations and taste towards them. everyone is entitled to their opinion just don't be making up shit because your little heart can't handle reality. 

cecilia

Staff member
coralista said:
anyone who keeps their eyes and ears open can easily tell who are the real trouble makers. lol people will always blame and find faults with that couple because of their status at the current moment. pairings are so subjective, just like beauty where everyone has different interpretations and taste towards them. everyone is entitled to their opinion just don't be making up shit because your little heart can't handle reality. 
^Refrain from using profanity ... we have children in the forum.

Aside from this .. COMPLETE agree on this statement .. it depends on one's taste.

kimsaj

sarNie Juvenile
I would say YaDech.. (LOVE them but PLEASE, MAKE US, THEIR FANS MISS THEM for some time. LOL)
Yes they're not paired in any lakorn right now but they are still together in some events, endorsements, etc. (although I really think it's bcoz they are IN DEMAND =D )

Nadech has finally broke the ice and was paired w/ Kim (which i really think was a good start since he isn't paired w/ anyone aside from Yaya since 2010. 555555555). And I hope to see him get paired w/ someone else again like taew, matt, margie, chalida, mew, pream, or whoever before pairing up w/ yaya again. Yaya has already been exploring or testing her chemistry w/ other praeks (which is really good for her). 

Penelope

sarNie Adult
That is not gonna happen.

Nadech and Yaya are gonna film their 4th lakorn together this year.

Even though Nadech already paired with someone different like Kim, he still can't escape Yaya. I am soooooooo bored of Yadech -- they're overexposed and overrated!

bubbles8

sarNie Adult
Penelope said:
 But anyway, my opinion won't change and I'm still sick and tired of seeing Yadech pairing up back to back for the 4th time.
yadech had 3 back to back (unless u dont consider RP, MT and DR as lakorns?) and mk had 2, i am not bored of either, because one i love wholeheartedly while the other i am indifferent to and dont 'follow' enough to be bored!
if one is bored, the 'turn off' button is always available?
if anything, i think i'm more bored of these pointless polls, which proves nothing but to create fan wars, so this topic will be on 'turn off' mode for me :) so have fun agreeing and disagreeing ppl