Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mam K(Dok Kaew Koraboning)

• Kat E(Leh Rai Oi Bai Ruk)

• Total voters

tinah

sarNie Coma
i dont know who to choose out of ann..aom..mew..and mam..

I couldnt find the pix of mew in that lakorn

i couldnt find a pic of Mam also

judging from these pictures, this is a tie...they all look so royal and elegant, but ultimately, my vote goes to anne thongprasom...she just has an elegant, glamourous, roya look the majority of the time...:)

tinah

sarNie Coma
yeh they are all wearing a wedding dress besides aom and kat..lol..only closest way looking as a princess..i couldnt find a single pic of ann in manee yard fah..and mew/mam i couldnt find their pic for the lakorn

navy

sarNie Adult
All of them are very pretty, hard to choose, but I just vote for Ann even though I love the look of Mam, Aom and Lalita (in general, no just from this pictures above).

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
THEY ARE ALL TALENTED WOMEN BUT I HAD TO VOTE FOR ANN T...JUST BECAUSE SHE CAN PLAY A BETTER ROLE..(PRINCESS)

I LOVE HER LAKORN.. "MANEE YAR FAH" ... ONE OF THE BEST!! :)

jeanie

sarNie Adult
I think Mam K. really got the regal part down the best but it might've been the way her character was written. But not in Dok Kaew, you had to see her in Yak Yud Tawan Wai Tee Plai Fah.

sarN

sarNie Granny
i say Mam K

also ... i wonder why ........
» Click to show Spoiler - click again to hide... «

>>>>wat Reagan doing in the thai section? i thought guy don't watch lakorn ? spy? :p

Angie

sarNie Hatchling
Ann T. She has the aurora of a princess, very elegant and pretty.

melie

sarNie Egg
Nathlie said:
I just picked Aom.. I think Yui is the princess for me!
[post="167934"][/post]​
ahaha... i think YUI is the princess for me too!!! but out of them i have to pick ANN T!! SHE IS FIT TO BE A PRINCESS!

SunStar

sarNie Elites
i think Aom and Ann are definitely my top two choices...but i choose Aom b/c she display true princess qualities as in sacrificing her own love to save her country.....

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
jeanie said:
I think Mam K. really got the regal part down the best but it might've been the way her character was written. But not in Dok Kaew, you had to see her in Yak Yud Tawan Wai Tee Plai Fah.
[post="167828"][/post]​
I definitely agree with you. Mam Kathaleeya is a true beauty.

jackielee978

sarNie Adult
I think Mam and Ann looks so beautiful as a princess...but I have to pick Ann cause I never watch Mam playing as a princess..