Who do u think have a bigger fame???

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Sorry girl but my cousin thought out of this idea...who do u think have a bigger fame, Nadech or Mark??

Sorry girl agian if it lame than please forgive me...this is my first time starting a topic lol

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
My money on Nadech as well sorry Mark but my cousin money is on Mark lol i just wanna to know wat u think and know...

bb_ny

sarNie Hatchling
uhhhh...its definitely tricky to get a consensus...if you think of it in terms of awards, then Nadech got more awards, he's also got more events, but in terms of lakorn, they're both very popular pra eks. Why the comparison though...they're both talented in their own ways.

fun

Expired Sarnie
judging from the soccer event and concert, mark. here on asianfuse... nadech. i would have to say mark receive more support from the ajummas lol nadech from the younger gen. and boy has a mixture lol internationally my money is on mario. he has a freaking large fanbase in the philippines, china, and singapore.

Meadow

sarNie Adult
uhhhh...its definitely tricky to get a consensus...if you think of it in terms of awards, then Nadech got more awards, he's also got more events, but in terms of lakorn, they're both very popular pra eks. Why the comparison though...they're both talented in their own ways.
Agreed.

lakornwatcher

sarNie Adult
Of course it's Nadech. This boy is taking up all the events, commercials and most talked about actor last year and this year so far. All I hear is Nadech and Yaya all the time in the news.

Asy

sarNie Immature
DEFINITELY Nadech. Everyone is loving him. I agree that we hear about YADECH all the time in news. Both are good looking, but for me Mark is more handsome. ^.^

Asy

sarNie Immature
judging from the soccer event and concert, mark. here on asianfuse... nadech. i would have to say mark receive more support from the ajummas lol nadech from the younger gen. and boy has a mixture lol internationally my money is on mario. he has a freaking large fanbase in the philippines, china, and singapore.
Including Indonesia as well. I'm surprised about his fans. Well, they are so crazy about him.

maimee

sarNie Egg
Obviously it's Nadech.

IMO, Nadech and Boy have bigger fanbase compare with the rest of the boys. And of course Mark also has very hardcore followers. It's overwhalming for me everytime to see crowds going crazy over Nadech in every event he goes.

But besides his broad mass awareness and popularity, what set Nadech apart from other peeps in the same generation is that he is the one getting most recognition for his talents from media and practitioners within ET. Just look at how many awards he's got nominated and won for two short years. It's amazing he won important awards like maekala and tvpool at such a young age. Now a days it's a time dara can get a lot of fans just being a IG whore on social networks. You could flirt with as many girls as you want on IG and twitter and doing love promo all the time to get attention and stay popular. But whether you're talent enough to get recognized, it's another story.

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
For sure it's Nadech! He won many awards. He has many commercial contracts/events, photo shoots, modeling work and private events. He has a really strong fanbase and not to mention that he media adores him!!

fun

Expired Sarnie
actually i disagree, social network is a way to connect with fans. it has nothing to do with gaining popularity or fame. i appreciate those celebrities who connects and updates on social network. fan service :D thank you very much.

sugar

เฟริสค่ะ
I agree about Nadech and Boy, they have the bigger fanbase among the 4+1 boys. If you add in events and endorsements, then Nadech wins. Internationally famous, it's Mario.