Who do u think have a bigger fame???

ampoo

sarNie Egg
Whoring will always be whoring doesn't matter if it's fanservice... on social network it is consider whoring. :whahuh:

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
Touchy.

Perhaps, the greatest weapon against daras is slander and defamation. People like to pull shit out of their asses and exacerbate AND exaggerate every lil thing.

Whoring will always be whoring doesn't matter if it's fanservice... on social network it is consider whoring. :whahuh:
Fan service will always be fan service doesn't matter if it's whoring...by this logic, there are billions of whores in the world. Whores > Nonwhores. Q.E.D. Fanserv-- I mean -- Whores FTW. ;)

eugene92

sarNie Hatchling
I don't know since I don't live in Thailand. I have no idea whose fame is bigger than whose. Can't be told.

an93lik

sarNie Hatchling
Obviously it's Nadech.

IMO, Nadech and Boy have bigger fanbase compare with the rest of the boys. And of course Mark also has very hardcore followers. It's overwhalming for me everytime to see crowds going crazy over Nadech in every event he goes.

But besides his broad mass awareness and popularity, what set Nadech apart from other peeps in the same generation is that he is the one getting most recognition for his talents from media and practitioners within ET. Just look at how many awards he's got nominated and won for two short years. It's amazing he won important awards like maekala and tvpool at such a young age. Now a days it's a time dara can get a lot of fans just being a IG whore on social networks. You could flirt with as many girls as you want on IG and twitter and doing love promo all the time to get attention and stay popular. But whether you're talent enough to get recognized, it's another story.

Actually Nadech does not use any social media. He does have fanpages but its not him that going on ig, facebook, or twitter. I believe that he is truely very talented.

YaMaMiKi

Official Chalida&Monchanok Stalker
Depends
On Acting Mark has started acting at the same time a Nadech but is currently beating Nadech by a couple of lakorns(I Think Marks Acting Is Abit Better)
Looks? I Dunno they're both so cute
Couple? I Dunno The Representation of Yadech & M&M are kinda off by abit (near even)
Internationally famous? obviously Mario
Looking at this scientific I believe that ?? I dunno a thing

K&K

sarNie Juvenile
Really? Yadech and M&M are even?

idk by so far i know, Nadech has won left to right awards, why Mark hasn't, can anyone confirm if Mark has won any award?

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
If its between Mario and Nadech though, I don't even know. But between Mark and Nadech lol!!

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
I don't know who's more famous, but Nadech seem to pop up more and most talk about in a good way. Mark has a few scandal that might have brought his popularity down a notch. I'm more impressed by Nadech's acting when he be came Charles. I haven't been impressed by Mark yet. Will see if he can pull that meanie character off in That lakorn w Yaya.

aymieluvsyu637

sarNie Adult
If we're comparing Nadech and Mark I think it's safe to say that Nadech have more fame. If we're comparing Nadech, Mark, Mario.. I think Mario might be the winner. I think out of all 3 he is more known internationally.

Jacy

sarNie Hatchling
Internationally if younger gen maybe i'll say Mario... But if veteran internationally I'll pick Tik. J... My cousin still fangirling over him from 2003 until now... But if in Thai maybe Nadech...

P

PrincessKarina

Yes I will also root for Nadech altho I think Mark has more of the manly looks I go for. Lol and I strongly agree that Mario is more internationally famous.