WHO DID YOU VOTE FOR AS OUR NEXT PRESIDENT!!?

WHO DID YOU VOTE FOR?

• OBAMA

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • MCCAIN

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

chubs

sarNie Egg
i too didn't vote for obama.. but i have to admit that he ran a great and smart campaign.. now we just all have to sit back and watch how this will all play out.. it's also nice to see that the world is embracing the u.s again... like what darv said last night.. mccain is a great guy but it was the wrong time and of course.. against the wrong man...

cecilia

Staff member
^natty, i'm with you on that part ..
it was a hard fight to the white house for both candidates.
the end speeches between the two are something to learn, both show great attitude and gracious toward each other ..
so glad, they find some common ground and come back to work together.
united, we stand, united we prevail. it will definitely benefit some of us for a better future.

I'm so proud of American for proving me wrong on the race war :clap:

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
did anyone mention that it was a 26 year old who wrote his speech

congrats to him, we'll have to wait and see before we see any real changes

cecilia

Staff member
^he must have an optimistic mind ..
and yes, we'll have to wait and see changes take place first before credibility.

fun

Expired Sarnie
did anyone mention that it was a 26 year old who wrote his speech

congrats to him, we'll have to wait and see before we see any real changes
I will definitely stay tune if the changes made will change into a better future and I am really looking forward to a New country. I didn’t intended to vote for McCain or Obama, so I randomly picked and guess who my finger landed on…

Now the thing that I am interested in is this: Obama can talk the talk but can he walk the walk. Well the only thing is… we got to see what’s going to happen. =)

For California residents and citizen who voted, about the props, I voted almost all of them NO. Ahahaha! Definitely a big NO on prop 8 for me!

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
I did not vote [I can't :(]
but I'm all for Obama :dude:
It was such an emotional speech.
I salute to Barack Obama! :dude:

BUT-- I'm sooooooo Mad that Prop 8, same-sex marriage, passed! <_< I'm so against it.
Marriage shouldn't be denied to anyone whether you're gay or straight.

Ohh... & Prop D!!! Noooo I can't believe they passed it...! No more alcohol on the beaches of san diego now.. :lmao:

cecilia

Staff member
^hey, on the drinking stuff.
i agree .. i do not want any drunk driver crash into me when i'm driving, sober free.

ChenrukNote

Goddess
I did not vote [I can't :(]
but I'm all for Obama :dude:
It was such an emotional speech.
I salute to Barack Obama! :dude:

BUT-- I'm sooooooo Mad that Prop 8, same-sex marriage, passed! <_< I'm so against it.
Marriage shouldn't be denied to anyone whether you're gay or straight.

Ohh... & Prop D!!! Noooo I can't believe they passed it...! No more alcohol on the beaches of san diego now.. :lmao:
Totally agree on the Prop 8! I am sooooo against it. Poor gays and lesbians. What happened to "equality for all" lol?

IRukYou

sarNie Juvenile
Wow! This is definitely remarkable. Only 40 years ago did MLK make his famous speech. Some of the comments in the tread are right on target. In this chaos time, I do hope with God's will that Obama can help this country.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
My jaws literally dropped when i heard it passed! I was like noooo!!! :eek:

But the good news-- Prop 2 passed! :dude: Our chickens, pigs & cows get to roam freely!!! Right on dude!!

Man-- Obama really touched a lot of peoples' lives. People from all over the world were cheering him on. Those in Italy, Japan, Africa & i think London too. He really touched my heart with his speeches--he's such an inspirational speaker. It's official-- I can finally say I have a black president :D.

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
Barack Obama made history. It will be interesting to see if he governs like the moderate he tried to present himself as during the campaign... or as the most liberal president in our nation's history as his history would suggest.

Will he really raise taxes in the midst of a recession - or will he have economic advisors who try to rein him in?

judyp

sarNie Adult
im soo glad that obama won. unfortunately, i can't say "i was apart of making history" because i didn't register to vote. i was being lame and lazy turning in my registration card. i kept saying, "ill get to it" until it was too late. bummer for me. anyways, i knew obama would win..i was joking with my sis that if mccain wins, im gonna have to move out the country. lol.

as far as prop 8..i really can't say if im happy or sad about the results because i support gay marriage but i am against teaching kids about it in school.

ChenrukNote

Goddess
Well about teaching kids in school, I think I would rather have my child (if I ever have children LOL) understand and be educated that there are different people that exist in the world around him/her rather than to shelter him/her from what anti-gay/lesbians claim as evil or sinful (this could be because I'm not Christian so I don't believe in Christian ideals but yeah sorry to get off topic). I think why most people are homophobic is because they've never been around/educated/or exposed to the fact that a group of people who love the same-sex exist hence the crude remarks and discrimination toward gays and lesbians! But that's my personal opinion since I believe everyone in a "free" country should have a right to marry whomever they want regardless of race, ethnicity, age, or sexual orientation. Plus, I honestly don't see any harm in people being gay or lesbian. Most of them have to hide their true identities for fear of not being accepted in their circle of friends or family or community so I don't know I just feel it's not right to totally say you're gay but you can't be with a man you love because the law forbids you to. I guess what I'm trying to say is I don't want to end up with a gay man who's gay but is hiding in the closet only to find out when we're 70 with dentures and white hair and wrinkly skin that all along he was gay! I'd probably be shocked and my dentures will fall out :lol:.

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
I wanna phrase this carefully

i support human rights but i dont support the life style

im soo glad that obama won. unfortunately, i can't say "i was apart of making history" because i didn't register to vote. i was being lame and lazy turning in my registration card. i kept saying, "ill get to it" until it was too late. bummer for me. anyways, i knew obama would win..i was joking with my sis that if mccain wins, im gonna have to move out the country. lol.

as far as prop 8..i really can't say if im happy or sad about the results because i support gay marriage but i am against teaching kids about it in school.
it a sensitive subject everyone has their own thoughts on this

hithxbye

sarNie Juvenile
Well about teaching kids in school, I think I would rather have my child (if I ever have children LOL) understand and be educated that there are different people that exist in the world around him/her rather than to shelter him/her from what anti-gay/lesbians claim as evil or sinful (this could be because I'm not Christian so I don't believe in Christian ideals but yeah sorry to get off topic). I think why most people are homophobic is because they've never been around/educated/or exposed to the fact that a group of people who love the same-sex exist hence the crude remarks and discrimination toward gays and lesbians! But that's my personal opinion since I believe everyone in a "free" country should have a right to marry whomever they want regardless of race, ethnicity, age, or sexual orientation. Plus, I honestly don't see any harm in people being gay or lesbian. Most of them have to hide their true identities for fear of not being accepted in their circle of friends or family or community so I don't know I just feel it's not right to totally say you're gay but you can't be with a man you love because the law forbids you to. I guess what I'm trying to say is I don't want to end up with a gay man who's gay but is hiding in the closet only to find out when we're 70 with dentures and white hair and wrinkly skin that all along he was gay! I'd probably be shocked and my dentures will fall out :lol:.
wow.
couldnt have said it any better myself!
haha.