WHO DID YOU VOTE FOR AS OUR NEXT PRESIDENT!!?

WHO DID YOU VOTE FOR?

• OBAMA

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • MCCAIN

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
I'm not register to vote cus I'm not a U.S. citizen. But my aunt and uncle voted for Obama :)
Votes right now...Obama is winning but we'll have to wait and see tomorrow when all the votes are in...

ChenrukNote

Goddess
Yep! Can't wait to see Obama come on stage at midnight eastern time! Shoot I should be doing my english essay and here I am waiting and watching haha.

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
I've never been so proud of my country [sounds familiar?] ^_^

Personally, McCain's concession speech was most excellent and most genuinely heartfelt.

hithxbye

sarNie Juvenile
mccain's speech was...............
HAHAHAH
wow dont even get me started on it....

CRY ME A FUCKIN RIVER HATERS

HAHAHAHHAHAHA
WOW.....OBAMA'S SPEECH RIGHT NOW!!!

SOOOOOOOOO EFFING EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:)

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
^^ Jaded and cynical? ;)

Can't wait to see this in the history books. Just after Obama loses his grandmother, he becomes president of the united states the next day. Oh the thematic themes. It's a moment to celebrate!

Quarter

Tell me about it.
PRESIDENT OBAMA!!!

OMG OMG OMG OMG IM SO HAPPY... IT'S THE FIRST TIME I SCREAMED LIKE A LITTLE GIRL!!! I WAS HOPPING AROUND THE HOUSE THEN WENT OUTSIDE AND AND YELLED OBAMA! and my black neighbors were crying outside!! AHHHHHHHHH I'M SO HAPPY!!!!

i seriously sat my ass in front of the tv from 6pm to couple minutes ago.. (after PRESIDENT Obama's speech)

such happiness brings tears T_T...

up mccain's butt.

hithxbye

sarNie Juvenile
PRESIDENT OBAMA!!!

OMG OMG OMG OMG IM SO HAPPY... IT'S THE FIRST TIME I SCREAMED LIKE A LITTLE GIRL!!! I WAS HOPPING AROUND THE HOUSE THEN WENT OUTSIDE AND AND YELLED OBAMA! and my black neighbors were crying outside!! AHHHHHHHHH I'M SO HAPPY!!!!

i seriously sat my ass in front of the tv from 6pm to couple minutes ago.. (after PRESIDENT Obama's speech)

such happiness T_T...

hahaha yes meeee tooo!!!!

this was my first election i could vote in! sooo glad everything turned out!!!

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
People are all over Grand Park waiting to celebrate with Obama at 1am central time!

I'm like never into politics til this year...til this election...from watching the news every morning at 5am getting ready to go to work and watching the news again at 5pm during dinner...politics gets pretty interesting...hahaha...

I'm happy that Obama won! My friend was texting me like crazy! Hahaha!

CTR

The Realist guy here period
Voted Obama.

McCain gave a good speech but you can tell he was defeated and tired by the whole journey this time. The man was beaten down by the press and his VP pick did not help either.

Obama speech was outstanding. It touches on what he will do as president and what we the American people needed to do to make this country great again. "Yes, we can."

XCappy

Mr. Char
I'm not even American but I'll say it was a really nice marathon. Welcome to the new president Obama !

cecilia

Staff member
i'm ecstatic about it as well.
i have never pay any close attention until this year.
i'm a new citizen, my very first vote goes to Obama b/c of some of the issues he covered.
i'm happy that he won ..

can't wait to see the progress of where the US is heading to.

solin

sarNie Adult
I didn't vote because I am not american and not even live in America but when I discovered this morning that Obama won I was really happy.
America could be proud of itself !

ijohn

sarNie Adult
i think people need to take a look at what just happen in America,,, for all the nay sayers and bigots,,, white America elected a black man as our commander in chief in these difficult times... for the first time in this nations history we are one in victory because finally we showed the world we are Americans first and race is no longer on our agenda for the majority of Americans,,, this is huge in our nations history... i think spike lee said it best "America has changed and i feel good about that because it took white Americans to elect Obama"

note:for those that don't know it blacks are only about 13% of the population and of that number only 13% of them voted.

i typically am a moderate republican but this year i voted for Obama because i think the world needs a bigger voice in uniting America with the rest of the western world in one cause,,, Greatness!

:) :) :) :) :)

neena

sarNie Adult
voted for obama early yesterday morning!! yeah very excited that he won!! i think not only did he show me he can be a good president, his family makes me feel happy...so i have always thought good things for him and his family!! i wish him all the best!!

mccain is cool but palin was dumb...i think the race would be more questionable if mccain wasn't stupid enough to pick palin as vice. biden and obama!!! yay!!

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
I didn't vote for Obama, but I congratulate him because I liked some of his views. And hopefully he'll keep his words and get things back on track so we don't go into depression. Democrats are usually good with economics since they attend those business schools.