WHO CAN SING????

nkaujhmoob08

sarNie Adult
I JUST REALIZE THAT SARNIE MEMBERS AND MUSIC ADDICTER ARE OUR FUTURE SINGER......THEY CAN SING!......DO YOU AGREED??? YES OR NO....
I AGREED...ANIWASE....

Joon

sarNie Hatchling
If possible, would any of you guys be interested in a hmong singing contest? Prizes will be available also.

mly

sarNie Hatchling
I can, I'm a bass. :tease:

"Noo body knows, the trouble I'm going through,
Noo body knows but Jesus..."

lady_sati

sarNie Adult
woop! woop!

all my yellow fellow!!

i think i can sing.
not the best, but not the worst too.
im a soprano.

im shy.
i doubt it that i'll do public contests. :huh:

but... this idea sounds like fun.

danger

sarNie Hatchling
If possible, would any of you guys be interested in a hmong singing contest? Prizes will be available also.
So wat?? We just post up our singing on here?? or how is it suppose to be done?? lol

Joon

sarNie Hatchling
For those who are interested in the karaoke contest, refer to this thread :

http://www.hmb.cc/index.php?topic=1280.0

I'll appreciate any feedback on it so I'll be able to plan this out so you guys will be able to have fun with it. Participation from any or all of you is encouraged. The more participants we have, it'll be more fun and entertaining for everyone.

Prizes will be awarded to the individuals who's willing to join. What are the prizes? I haven't thought about it since I wasn't sure who'll be interested but the ones I've got down will be $/gift cards, forum credits ( where you can use it to get/buy music from the Shop), albums ( your pick from my list ), etc. I'll put more thought into it once I know how many will be willing to join.

For now, our 3rd Photoshop Contest is underway here :

http://www.hmb.cc/index.php?topic=1292.0

They are snaps of a few scenes from the movie, "Hlub Tsis Muaj Kawg". It's opened to anyone who's willing to participate. Just have fun and be creative about it!

Do join the board so I'll know who'll be interested to launch this karaoke contest. If you have any questions and I'm not here to answer them, you can always find me over there.

My apology to the thread starter. I was merely wondering who'll be interested in a hmong karaoke contest since majority in here (hmong thread) are hmong members.

As to your topic at hand, I'm sure most of us can sing but only a few can carry a tune worth listening to. I, myself, don't sing but I know good music and talent when I see/hear them. ^^

nkaujhmoob08

sarNie Adult
I can, I'm a bass. :tease:

"Noo body knows, the trouble I'm going through,
Noo body knows but Jesus..."
hey! i know!! that's why i post this topic....lol...i already know that every single sarnie member in here love to sing and not just us and i just notice new members are register everyday because they were looking for singing career or need help on finding songs that why we're lucky, we found this kind of passion net here at sarnworld...we got a trillion of zillion members here are good at singing but dont know who is the best best #1....

nkaujhmoob08

sarNie Adult
hey! i know!! that's why i post this topic....lol...i already know that every single sarnie member in here love to sing and not just us and i just notice that new members are register everyday because they were looking for singing career or need help on finding songs that why we're lucky, we found this kind of passion net here at sarnworld...we got a trillion of zillion members here are good at singing but dont know who is the best best #1....

sarahvang

sarNie Elites
same here lol i thnk i;m okay at sining... i don't have the strongest vocals but i'm average i'd like to sing lol not i'm pup. i'm to shy lol!!!

theone

sarNie Egg
wow! great idea..i would like to be in the contest if there is one :D GO FOR IT
I went on the webiste Joon, wow kool ideas..

leek18

sarNie Adult
everybody can sing!!!!!!! and I agree that somebody in here can sing.

Hey if you guys want to enter in a Singing Contest, there is going to be a Singing Contest in Modesto this weekend.

The audience will be the judge during the competition.

if you guys want to know more about it check the topic that post in here which say "Singing Competition in Modesto"

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
my gay clips are on youtube.
lolz.
bad vocals... but i'm not trying to get anywhere in the entertainment industry...
i just like to karoake. =D