Whispers :: Ken/Ann

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD
[ Chapter 3 ]

I'm kinda scared right now. Someone said that maybe the ghost is a succubus! Wahhh, this is so not cool. I mean she fits the description of a succubus; a demon who takes the form of a highly attractive woman to seduce men. The only difference is, she came to my dream but haven't had any sexual intercourse with me, YET. Just the thought of it sickens me! I mean, having sex with a demon? Aww man .. come on! How pathethic can a guy be? How could you people find my sufferings as entertainment? You girls are so evil to begin with.Urghhh, let's make a deal .. fun4fun and all of you busybody Sarnies out there. It's fine with me if you don't want to get out of my life, but please do me a favor -- help me out would you? I need you girls useful comments to solve this mystery. Pleaseeeeeeeee? :spin:

"Ken .."

".."

"Ken!"

"Err .. yeah?"

"What are you doing?"

"Replying to some e-mails .."

"Oh. What time is it?"

"It's 6 in the morning .."

".. and you're replying e-mails at such wee hours. Geez, Ken!"

"I couldn't sleep .."

"Are you sure? I heard you snoring like a pig before I doze off .."

"I mean I slept but I got this .. erm .. like .. dream--"

"Har?"

"Ah, nevermind. It's just a dream anyway, nothing special."

"I think you worked too hard dear .."

"Yeah .. I guess so .."

"Anyway, I'm back to sleep k .. wake me up at 8 later .."

"Yeah .. sleep tight .."

How I wish I could get some normal sleep. I'm afraid to even close my eyes now, for the fear of dozing off into a nightmare. I don't want to meet that "woman", though I have to admit that she is very beautiful. One might even kill to get a woman like her as a girlfriend, how enchanting. Her eyes, yes! It's her eyes. Although her skin was pale as a vampire, it was as if her eyes had their own set of soul. They were calling me, wanting me to help her. Ah, why am I thinking about her anyway?? Hold on, what did I say before .. eyes .. soul .. no, before that! Pale as .. as .. as a VAMPIRE?! Oh my god! Please don't tell me she's a vampire?! Wait, do vampires have the power to venture into people's dream??

I think, I'm officially crazy.

- Ting, tong .. Ting, tong .. Ting, tong -

"Gosh, who's the smart ass who dare disturb me .. early in the morning?!"

- Ting, tong .. Ting, tong .. Ting, tong -

"Geez! Coming, I'm coming! Hold on would you!"

*Ken opened the door to find no one was there*

"Is this some sort of a prank? Urgh .. so not in the mood!"

"Stupid people .. just you wait! When I catch you later .. $#@$#%!"

*He was about to enter his house when ..*

L-Look .. d .. d .. down ..

"No .. No! It's that whisper again .. am I still dreaming??"

*Ken slapped his face*

"OUCHHH! That felt so real! T-This is not a dream!"

"What did the voice say .. erm .. look down .."

"Oh, gosh .. *gasp* .. th-there's a box!"

trina_ben

sarNie Adult
ken, u sounded like a girl! hahaha!!!
be more manly man!
get a grip of yourself. just play along with her.

shachibasha

psychotic
hmm! i think the box has pictures
or information that will lead to who ann is
and how she is connected to ken!

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD
[ Chapter 4 ]

Thank you jen_x on the advice but honestly, I AM TRYING TO CALM DOWN. Can't you see?? Ain't I calm enough now?! You're seriously unsensitive tfilipina, I don't sound like a girl! I am man enough, thank you. I'm sure you'll freak out the same if you were in my position. Who would play along with that crazy woman? For all you know, she might be just a succubus. Wahhh, thinking about that alone is sending shivers down my spine! Seriously, I don't think opening that box would be the best thing to do now. That box might be full of snakes, virus, poison or even a BOMB! Ok, that's just plain stupid. Who would want to kill me anyway?

Fine.

I'll just take in that box then, not planning to open it yet. So please, stop bothering me Sarnies! Your curiosity might just kill me -- and I don't want to die yet. This box will just stay on this table until I've decided on anything. For now, I think it's best for me to continue sleeping. I hope she won't haunt me anymore, that thong-what-som lady.

I must be really tired, I dozed off so fast. It must be really late when I woke up. The sun was up high in the sky and his annoying ray was shining so bright -- I just had to wake up. Still yawning, I rubbed my eyes and looked at the clock. WOW! It's 2.00pm already. I heard some noise from the kitchen, it must be Chantelle I guess. She must be cooking me lunch. She's just so loving, how can I not love her?

"Dear .. what are we having for lunch?"

"Oh, you're finally awake .. I thought you'll never wake up or something .."

"Err .. yeah, I guess I was too tired .."

"Whatever Ken .."

"Why do you sound so angry?? Did I say anything wrong??"

".. hmph .."

"Naww .. come on Chantelle .. don't do this to me .."

".."

"What's wrong??"

"Well .. the whole time when you were sleeping .. you keep on .."

"Keep on what??"

"Well .. you keep on calling out a name .."

"A name? Who??"

"Ann Thong .. something, i can't remember it .."

"What?? I don't know who she is! I'm serious! Believe me!!"

"Come on Ken .. stop lying .. who is she?"

"I really don't know! Why won't you believe me??""

"Seriously Ken .. I'm not joking .. can you just tell me the truth .. I don't like being cheated!"

"What .. the .. hello, Chantelle .. listen to me, I don't know who she is .. but .. she's been appearing in my dream .. there you go! You wanted the truth right??"

".. you're insane .. crazy .. one lie after another .. I'm tired of this! I thought you were the right one for me KEN! Guess not. Let's break and yeah, bye .. boss."

"What?? Come on .. no .. no!"

With one loud bang, she left the house. What did I do to deserve this? Suddenly, all of my attention went towards the stupid box. It must be that stupid woman's curse! What the hell is wrong with her? I walked towards the table and took the box. I was so angry to even think, I just tore the box till I reached the core. There it was, an old radio recorder. It was black too. Weird, as I held onto the recorder, the hair at the back of my neck started standing up .. one by one.

I'm not really alone now, am i?

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD
having a writer block on this one .. so yeps .. this is going to be on-hold. n if u gurls r not interested anymore .. u can suggest me to discontinue it.