Which version do you like Rak Prakartsit?

Which version do you like?

• Nok & Mew version 1

Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Num & Ning version 2

Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Por & Aff version 3

Votes: 10 45.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
If you saw both version which version to you like?

No clip of Nok & Mew version sorry.

Num & Ning OST

Por & Aff OST

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Isn't there a Nok Chatchai and Mew Lalita one too?

I'll vote later, i have yet to watch both versions, have no time at all.

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Oh yeah forgot about their version...I only remember Num & Ning version since...hehe... I was young I only saw their version and not Nok & Mew...

Areeya

sarNie Adult
this version is so different from num and ning verison...i havent watch the first version so im not sure which one should i vote for but if it was between the 2nd and 3rd verison i vote for num and ning...cuz at least i kno khun'lek doesnt get to anyone she doesnt deserve anybody at all...

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
I watched both Num & Ning and Por & Aff versions and I like all four actors and actresses. However, if I have to pick one, I will pick the 2012 because of the overall casts, both the main and supporting. The scenery and location are beautiful and I like the song also. Lula has such a sweet and soothing voice.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I watched both Num & Ning and Por & Aff versions and I like all four actors and actresses. However, if I have to pick one, I will pick the 2012 because of the overall casts, both the main and supporting. The scenery and location are beautiful and I like the song also. Lula has such a sweet and soothing voice.
Lula sweet voice and Aff/Por version is much more funnier

cecilia

Staff member
My vote is already obvious lmao - 2012 VERSION b/c NID is one heck of a woman and PUCHIT (i like p'Poh) ALSO, P'JAEW's directing is AWESOME! I simply fall in love with them - forgetting about ATEAM for the time being lmao (secretly cheering them on the back of my head to be together in life lmao - TOO BAD, THEY'RE GETTING MARRIED to their significant others soon (CONGRATS though))

MoonChild

sarNie Hatchling
I haven't seen Nok and Mew version nor the 2012 version but I thought Num and Ning version was quite boring.
Not much interacting between pranang, and Ning character was way too weak for my liking.

As for the OST above, I like Num and Ning version more. Not a fan of Lula's voice or her singing.

i.n.v.u.

sarNie Adult
I've only seen num/ning and thought it was boring and not much interaction...i'm currently not watching this version so..dunno

Sain

sarNie Juvenile
No matter how much I like Por and Aff, I just don't have the interest to watch their version.

I have only seen NTeam's. It's my top favorite lakorn with my most beloved on screen couple, actor and actress! How I miss them!

Status
Not open for further replies.