which stars you cant stand to watch their lakorn

fanny

sarNie Adult
Ok, I know we all have our own likes and dislikes of the celebrities, but sometimes even the most famous actors or actress we can not watch their lakorn because we cant stand them. Which celebrities that you dont bother to watch the lakorn even they play with your favorite actor or actress you skip the lakorn because you dont like another person. list them all.
here's mine: actresses

ann thongprasom
kob suvanan
cat english
katheeya M
aum p
poo priya
pancake k
kwan u
taew
vill w
bee namthip
pim zaza
noon w
noon s
amy morakot
jui w
jieb sopi...?
Actors: I like most ch.3 actors im sure there's someone im not too fond with, but cant remember.
chakrit
new w
vier
vee v
tle
paul
pae arak

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
I force myself to watch the lakorn if my favorite actor or actress is in it. But if i really had to choose it would be Aum Patcharapa

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
I was surprised to see Ann there too.

But for sure Poo Priya, I watched a little of the Road side bride and she was awful. :thumbdown:

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
ACTRESS: AFF, GRAND, PANG, TOEY, PLOY, BENZ, NAMFON(S)... :nono1:
ACTORS: CHATCHAI!!!!! (CANNOT STAND LOOKING AT HIS PERVERTED MOVES) :vomit: & KELLY.

kulyia

RUK
LMAO at chatchai. i agree thinking back im like ew get away from her creep! lmao especially with janie girl :p but overall i like his acting just not with young gals

AmmatureKikyo

sarNie Adult
I have too many to name, but I'll just put down some that just pop in my head..
Aff
Janie
Vill
Poo P.
Kwan U.
Cheer
Ploy
Pat N.
Tangmoe
Jui W.
Yui

Num S..(sometime I find him too hardcore, overrated)
Aum A.
Smart
Oum A.
Bie S.
Son Y.(ROBOT BOY)

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Janie she is a great actress but ehhh i can't stand watching her lakorns without forwarding it lol
Yaya - She is beautiful but theres something about her that i can't stand?
Even though i did watch DJA, i mainly watched it for Nadej.
Cheer - she looks awkward to me
Aff - her acting is so-so to me and boring..
Pim ZaZa - she doesn't look like a Nang'ek to me and i don't find her appealing.
Ja - sorry to say..she can't act.
Pan -
Matt -
Chompoo -
Pinky -

Por T.
Kong
Tle
Vee

fun

Expired Sarnie
my changes from time to time. it has to do with the plot, scripting, pranangs, wardrobe, etc. i cant just pick one to not see them. it has to be a multi of things i have to not like to not watch the lakorn at all.

saobomp

sarNie Adult
my changes from time to time. it has to do with the plot, scripting, pranangs, wardrobe, etc. i cant just pick one to not see them. it has to be a multi of things i have to not like to not watch the lakorn at all.

agree funfun for some acturess.

i just dont watch benz, ploy as n'ek...
joy r. i'm not sure about. i like them as n'rai and dont see them as n'ek in my eyes!

i hate to hear aff scream but i do watch some of her lakorns. when she wants to be mean, her hose flares up, pout like a kid but not looking mad or mean...

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
Normally, I'd give any lakorn a try as long as the storyline is intriguing enough but I tend to stay away from these daras because I really don't care to follow up with their works. Kwan, Pancake, Aump, Poo, Aff, Matt, Margie, Kimberley, Chalida, New & Chakrit.

mercee

sarNie Juvenile
here's mine:
Ann T.- idk the only lakorn i like of her is the one she played with mart.. or it's just that i don't like her with ken at all..
Aff- she's pretty but somehow i just don't enjoy her lakorns either.. especially the ones with aum.. maybe i don't like to watch the same couples all the time.
Janie- can't stand her face
Cheer- cant stand her face and don't like her lakorns with cee either.
Noon- pretty but just can't stand her lakorns with kade at all.. damn i have a big issue about not liking couples that pairs up too much.
Noon S- can't stand the face
Fang- can't stand the face
Bua sarocha- cant stand the face, too annoying, and cant act
Poo Praiya- weird face
Aump P.- overrated, annoying face
Pim zaza.- alright.. can't really stand her lakorns
araya- alright.. just don't watch her lakorns, no catchy lakorns

nikki1786

LizQuen
@fun im with you... it's the script im looking at. even if i love these actors and actresses, i wont watch it if the script is not my type. XD im certainly addicted to YADECH right now and im planning not to watch Yaya and Mark's upcoming lakorn because i want her with Nadech only. XD

Sherrie

sarNie Adult
I like this topic.
Nangeks:
Pancake: I can't stand her same personality in every lakorn, hairstyles, clothings etc. Her first lakorn as nang ek was with Nam R and I din't like her when she first came and now I still don't. Something about her that's annoying.

Grace: I don't think she's nang ek material. Can't stand her lakorns

Pang: Not nang ek material. I can't stand her acting.

Poo Praiya: Don't like the way she act. Too unrealistic especially her crying parts.

Min Peechaya: IDK. I just don't like her. When she cries, her nose flares up. Really annoying. Her acting isn't all the good.

Aff: She's not pretty at all. I can't stand her having the same/similar roles in every lakorn. She always gets good lakorns. HELLO! There's more actress that needs good lakorns too and they can play it well too.

Mint Nattawa: Not pretty at all. Not nang ek material

Joy R: Not nangek material. Her lips are annoying.

Ann Thongprasom: Getting old now. She always gets good lakorns and I'm sick of seeing Ken and Ann together.

praek:
Chatchai: Really annoying. He's so old now and they still make him pra ek.

Chakrit: What's so good about him? Not good at all. His actings are so arrgh.

Oil: Can't stand him at all. IDK why.

Kong S: He's not pra ek material at all.

Aum Atichart: He's not even handsome or hot! His acting is arrgh.

Vee: very useless in lakorns. Can't stand him

Weir: Somewhat don't like him

Tle Thanapol: Not pra ek type at all. His acting is so fake and useless. Needs to practice more

Tle Tawan: Too short and he always play the poor role every time.

Son from ch5: Actings need improvement.