Which Oldschool Nang Ek Would You Wanna See Again?

pangrakpepper

sarNie Hatchling
I would love to see Ning K. and Tik K. I miss these two sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love Ning with Pat and Tik with Num!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But I also love Ning with Num!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

boh

sarNie Egg
THE ONE AND ONLY AOM PHIYADA!! sHE'S kind of getting old, but so is tik p. so it all works out still!

lakorn watcher

sarNie Adult
I miss Ning K. I wish she would come back also but I doubt it because she's getting older and she said so herself that she doesn't plan on coming back. Anyways, She was so pretty back then when she did that ghost lakorn with Touch.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
the last time i heard or seen of tik k was from ken n noi's wedding.. tik is still beautiful ..xp ..

Ana

sarNie Adult
EMMA!!! She really needs to come back and play in lakorns!! She hardly act back then and now she doesn't act at all!!

goinkrazy

sarNie Hatchling
omg!!! i miss ning, tik k and an sirium!!! they were such good actresses!!!! i dont kno about tik and ann, but my mom said that ning has become a flight attendant, married to a pilot and she loves her job and doesnt plan on coming back to act again.... which sucks for us fans :-(

lakorn watcher

sarNie Adult
It is true that she is a flight attendant right now and is married to a pilot. There was some reporters asking if she would come back and do lakorns for us fans to see on her wedding day but she said she doesn't plan on coming back. There was some pictures on intermedia of her and her husband on their wedding day.

tookatha
i agree w/ the noosaba & ann s. picks, although they might be a lil' older for the nangek roles now.

greentea

sarNie Egg
I love Ann Sirium. Last month, I saw a game show with her hosting it with a bunch of other people. She still looks so beautiful and young! After all these years she still looks gorgeous. I also want to see how her daughter looks now. I just did a quick seach on google and discovered Ann has a myspace page, but I highly doubt it's her.