Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ann T.

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Others

Votes: 1 33.3%

• Total voters

dhan9

sarNie Adult
Well the first person come into my mine is Noon W. her crying is so realistic. well she had just won for the best crying actress!

AmmatureKikyo

sarNie Adult
Well, I voted for others...I think Oh Pachlada cries the best, she is very convincing..Like before she starts to cry, she already had alot of tears in her eyes before it drips. Back in the day, I remember she couldn't get a tear drop from her eyes, but now, she had improve alot. Kob can really cry, I mean really cried and she really took it tooo over board..other words overacted.

max

sarNie Elites
Great choices! I had a hard time choosing between Noon and Ann, but I went with Noon!

Mae

sarNie Adult
No doubt it goes to Noon......I love my Kob, but I'll admit Noon is the best crying n'ek...

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
even though i voted for kob just because i like her but it all depends on the storyline how well they interpret them so any of these n'ek are capable of doing so

tye-niranh

sarNie Adult
Ann T. - I almost always cry with her when she cries. She makes her voice shake and tears just roll down my eyes. Even just thinking about her crying scene right now makes me want to cry.

lilxgxriah

sarNie Adult
ann t.!! i always cry when i see her cry hahaha...i dont know, she just has this power to do that

moilee

sarNie Adult
Well....the only actress who cried and still remained beautiful was Jitara (that girl who played opposite Ek Munkhun back in the 80's). Anyways, for Korean's sad series, the actresses cried beautifully too....so basically I cried when drama's characters sad (korean & thai)...such as KooKarm (thai) with Bird/Kwan toward the end, Autumn in my Heart with all these beautiful actors (korean), Sad Love Story (korean), My Girl (korean), and etc.

sarN

sarNie Granny
humm.. i want to pick all of them but if i were to pick only 1 --- i would have to say Aum . In her early days i think she have the best teary eye during sad scene. i thought she look more beautiful in tear

tinah

sarNie Coma
some that i think should be on the list:

pat
namfon p.(although her eyes are emotionless)
janie
mew
joy s.
joy r.
matt