Which nang'aek was the worst and the weakest?

leemyis

Glamorous Diamond
If you put it that way yes, but Mintra (Fang) from Hua Jai Sila is by far on my list; the most stupid, the most weakest, the most worst nang ek ever. She couldn't stand up to her snobbish step sister and evil step mother. Why does she tell her everyone that Sila is Tun when obviously Tun's step mother wanted to kill him and if they know that he's alive, they will want to kill him again. Hello earth to pluto, what in the world was she thinking. She points out that Sila is Tun but then she kept on asking "Are you Tun?"... "You are Tun!"... "I know that you're Tun."... "Are you Tun?" I wanted to strangle her. Pra ek does nothing wrong but she keeps siding with the bad people when obviously you can tell with your eyes close who was wrong and who was right. Okay I will stop with it because for 1 you can tell I am bias after watching Hua Jai Sila I come to dislike Fang as a nang ek. I adore her as a supporting cast. I loved her in that one lakorn Ruk Dai Mai... something something. The one with Kade and Cheer as lead pranangs and Nam and Poo as second lead.

i agree your opinion about fang but that is how the story line go...maybe she match those role that's why the director always give her those kind of role...so stay with it...if you don't like those kind of na'ek then just don't watch....

yeah...for my opinion on fang, i don't like her too cuz she's stupid in hua jai sila but i just watch for peemai only....for the ghost one, i just watch for dew & pim not for fang...sorry for fang's fan....

it seem like Exact's na'ek roles always weak...

transcend89

sarNie Adult
everyone mostly dissing on exact n'eks lol man they really know how to make us dislike their n'eks and the actress who portrays them this is so funny it makes the n'rais who abuse them seem so great

fun

Expired Sarnie
everyone mostly dissing on exact n'eks lol man they really know how to make us dislike their n'eks and the actress who portrays them this is so funny it makes the n'rais who abuse them seem so great
Not that I dislike EXACT nang ek... it's only Fang but I still adore her as a person, just not as a nang ek. And for the rest, like for Best, KLP nang ek, etc... I haven't yet seen. It's more like I can't stand the pra ek. hehehehe!!! :lol:

aw. I LOVE Aff in jai rao. in fact, it's my fav. lakorn of hers. :p every time, she cried, i wanted to :lmao:, too. but unfortunately, it seems my tear ducts must be clogged. :ph34r:

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
In my Bpeeyachat from Ngao Asoke 2008 version's defense. Although she was weak and took to much abuse for her own good. After watching the series it clicked in my head. The series was set in a time where "Boon Khun" Or Grace and Merit was probably something very important. So it's her obligation to Viyada's parents to serve them regardless of what they do or say to her because they raised her after her grand mother died.

If anything Ngao Asoke 1999 the nang ek was way more weak because there was the extra storyline where Ae as Bpeeyachat was going to give herself to Viyada's father and then kill herself to repay their merits. I'm glad they didn't have that part in the new ngao asoke im sure bpeeyachat would have obliged LOL.

To this topic I think some of the weakest nang ek as a character in all history for me is

Vicky's Character in Sapai Looktoong; Seriously girl just because that woman raised you you repay her grace back not her damn entire family! She was in love with someone to the point where she wanted to commit suicide but she barely even know the damned fool

Noon Character in Ton Ruk (Although I loved the Lakorn to death and Noon in it x3 followed her to Nohra tootally loved it) In Ton Ruk she was totally week towards her step mother and step sister she even took the blame for all the bad crap they wanted to frame her for.

Mam K in Pluerk Sanae Ha omg don't even get me started. LOL

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
for me:
best in KLKS, omg, i hate her character! she's pregnant and let people shake her like this!!! if i was her, i already slapped all the people who made me shake, mos include!
kob in LNJ, i always wanted her to slap her evil step sister, stefan, her grand mother and her dad
pinky in SBS, she believed her father wanted to kill her and hop wants to suicide? weak!
and more but i don't remember them

cutebeam

sarNie Egg
What can I say...Best from the secret of super star...something like that...oh my gosh...she really annoying me...she is freaking weak...not really a fan of her even when I first see her with dan and beam in their music album DB Freedom.

trina_ben

sarNie Adult
ok, i'll just be honest here. so please don't kill me! hehehe...

soriya (aff) in jlr - plays a really dumb role. she wanna sacrifice herself just because she wanted to repay her cousin who supposedly saved her life. really annoys me! but heck, i still finished it! haha!

aff in jai rao - ugh! soooo annoying! how dumb could she be? why can't she just tell him the truth already instead of letting him hurt her saying something like "hurt me then if that means you'll forgive me for leaving you"
i like the funny parts, but with all the annoying crying, i stopped watching at epi 2.

i'm not talking about aff but the dumb self-sacrificing characters she portrayed. but because these two are the only lakorns i've watched with her, i didn't become a fan...