Which last name guys do you think are better looking?

beamie

sarNie Hatchling
well....i think the Vue's....even though I"m one...but i think you should think you're good looking...hahaha....

but if that doesn't count then i got for the VANG's....they're some pretty good ones out there....

SunStar

sarNie Elites
i think Moua and Lee guys are quite good looking... but if they are left handed... i'll fall instantly for them... cuz i have a thing with left hand guys and guys who have good looking eye brows...LOL

Fearless

sarNie Adult
SunStar said:
i think Moua and Lee guys are quite good looking... but if they are left handed... i'll fall instantly for them... cuz i have a thing with left hand guys and guys who have good looking eye brows...LOL
[post="159547"][/post]​

What is wrong with being left-handed? My teacher once told me that left-handed people are smart. I'm left-handed and I'm proud!

sindy

sarNie Egg
Fearless said:
What is wrong with being left-handed?  My teacher once told me that left-handed people are smart.  I'm left-handed and I'm proud!
[post="159912"][/post]​
Yes, I've heard that left-handed people are smart. I'm proud to be left-handed, too! The myth is that everyone is born right-handed.. but left-handed people were smart enough to defeat that and teach themselves to do the opposite. Don't know how true the myth is.. but I know I'm not dumb. :lmao:

I think the Yangs are pretty good looking.. Some are a little short, though.

pyh

sarNie Elites
I'm a Yang girl but I have to say that the best looking guys are the Yangs. Not saying this 'cause i'm a Yang but most of the times when I see a cute guy, he turns out to be a Yang. I know a lot of you thinks that it doesn't have anything to do with the clan, but it does. It's almost like a hereditary gene. We Yangs just have the cute gene. If you take an equal number of guys on different last names you'll find out that more Yangs are cuter. I lost out on a lot of guys 'cause i'm a Yang. haha. Yangs are best looking. I mean the guys. (not that i'm ugly or anything. i'm pretty cute myself.lol) Look at all the Hmong stars. Actors and singers. The best looking guys are all Yang, ie. Cua Yang, Tub Yaj, and a couple of other guys too, forgot their names. Hope this don't offend anyone. Just my belief.

SunStar

sarNie Elites
Fearless said:
What is wrong with being left-handed? My teacher once told me that left-handed people are smart. I'm left-handed and I'm proud!
[post="159912"][/post]​
whoa...hold on there... did you read my post correctly?... i mean that i like guys who are left handed...nothing about it being bad... ;)

1-lUv3-y0u

Sticky Rice
Fearless said:
What is wrong with being left-handed?  My teacher once told me that left-handed people are smart.  I'm left-handed and I'm proud!
[post="159912"][/post]​
haha really...my sister-in-law is left handed but she's not smart AT ALL!! haha
[no offense towards her don't tell her shhh :ph34r: ]

Penny said:
vangs. WHY DO I HAVE TO BE A VANG!!?!?!?!?!?!?! :wavecry:
[post="160072"][/post]​
haha same here there are some HOT vang guys out there bur for me I think the hottest types of guys are Yang and Xiong and Her :wub: :wub:

Fearless

sarNie Adult
SunStar said:
whoa...hold on there... did you read my post correctly?... i mean that i like guys who are left handed...nothing about it being bad... ;)
[post="163478"][/post]​

haha... yes you did say "but if they were left-handed"... I was reading too fast and missed the word "if"... sorry :D

max

sarNie Elites
Her because my boyfriend is one, lol. J/K. Honestly, XIONG, not just because I am one, but all the few Hmong people in my town that are cute are the XIONGs, which are my cousins, so yep yep.

PajHavZoov

sarNie Hatchling
Vangs. I'm one, and when I meet a hot guy, and the first thing they ask is my last name, then they tell me theirs is "Vang" and I'm like "Damn..."

*sighs*

lol ok, truthfully there are lots of hot guys for every last name as well as not hot ones...

Mae said:
No comment....hotness/good looks can't be based on a clan...every clan has the hot guys, the decent ones and the ones no one wants...same with girls....it's deeper than our clan....
[post="159160"][/post]​

I so agree...I mean, it's really offensive when ppl actually tell their feelings about other clans. Hmong Clans are one of the most inportant things in the Hmong History. We shouldn't judge ppl by the way they look. I talked to alot of handsome hmong dudes...(not date though) and they all look good.

Ha ha...forgot one thing...it's sad cause I haven't seen any Thao's cause I am one...but they aren't very good looking...gosh...disgracing my own clan...ha ha!

rukmos

sarNie Adult
tik_aom_luver said:
hmmmm.....for a fact...the VANGS....and the LEEs...then the YANGS....
[post="159064"][/post]​

You can't say "for a fact" because it's not a fact, it's your own opinion on who you prefer in that order when talking about looks.