Which Lakorn would you want to watch with English Subtitles

lilxgxriah

sarNie Adult
i wouldnt mind watchin Likit Kammathep in Subs again!...i think ppl who sub, use high quality videos, so i like quality of it lol....sometimes the quality of the video can change the mood of what you're watching

hui4163

sarNie Egg
I hope you'll consider subbing Roy Leh Sanae Rai (starring TIk and Aom) because I know a lot of people are dying to see this lakorn with good eng subs. I just recently discovered this drama (this was my first Thai drama and I'm so glad I discovered yet another culture besides Korean that produces really good dramas with lots of chemistry btw leads -at least in this one; Tik's and Aom's chemistry is refreshingly off the charts and one in which I haven't seen in a long time), and was forced to watch it without subs because I couldn't stop watching it! If you'll sub this drama, I'll (as well as millions of other Tik and Aom fans) be immensely grateful. Please consider, thank you!

nina07

sarNie Adult
if somebody did pleng ruk rim fung khong for me...they will be my hero..hahaha i will literally bow down to you..hint

PLEASE ANYBODY!!

singletear

sarNie Egg
tawan tud boorapa!
i know it's a really old lakorn, but it's so good! (and I didn't even understand a word they said!)
i would just about die from happiness if i could actually watch it w/ english subs.
so somebody please, please, please sub this lakorn when they can!