Which Lakorn Would You Like To See Remade?

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
There are so many good lakorns that should be remade but there's limited actors and actresses good enough to be in it because they'll just ruin it. Like i so want to see Jao Gun Nai Wen but i can't imagin anyone who can take Mew and Pip's role

meenia

sarNie Adult
I have to admit i was a huge Tao Somchai fan back then.  There is two lakorns of his i would love to see a remake of.

1. Baan Rai Ruen Ruk---> Tao Somchai and Nan Chalitha
credit all photos to AsianFuse Wiki

Just that this new remake just have to be a bit more sweet.  I thought it was a cute lakorn.  Tao and Nan were cute together.

You can watch the lakorn here at Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h9bg-vZ_IhI&index=1&list=PLWP5exV9Ek2Z8W_G5O0tu_p7Qf0ScW4OH

2. Huk Leam Kularb ----> Tao Somchai and Nook Suthida

I can't find any youtube video of this lakorn. 

I just love storyline with pe'ek and nang'ek are forced to marry each other or nang'ek is dress up as a boy in the lakorn.  LOL.  My two favorite lakorns that star Tao Somchai.  He was pretty cute back then.  I would like to see these two remake. 

rockateur

sarNie Hatchling
A lot of my favorite lakorns have already been made and all of them failed miserably lol. For a modern lakorn, I would be interested in seeing a new take on Luk Mai Klai Ton and for period lakorns, I wouldn't mind a remake of Rak Diew Kong Jenjira or Tam Hua Jai Pai Sood Lah. 

Tik_lover

sarNie Hatchling
Or maybe Tik Aff in Tarm Hua Jai Pai Sood Lah . The lakorn where Mew and Willy play in the desert. Tik has a very western, Arabic look. After looking at those magazine looks of him with those mustache. Aff has a sweet role and can fight like Danielle.

rockateur

sarNie Hatchling
Tik and Aff would actually be great candidates for Tam Hua Jai Pai Sood Lah. If anyone is ever going to remake any Willy lakorn, it should be with an older, experienced actor. 

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I like a lot of Willy's lakorns back then. He was almost perfect for his characters. How come they haven't remake the one with him and Anne yet? I am sure, somehow they probably would have Yaya in it lol. I think a lot of girls would look good being a princess but it's the acting part that's hard.

I just want Matt in a very good remake and with at least one good veteran actor. The only one she has a chance to act with that's old is Chakrit. Chakrit would be good in an aggressive role too.

Priya89

sarNie Egg
I would definitely love to see a remake of Ka Nueng Ha that was an all time classic for me and I loved the story line so much!

Another remake I would love to see is a movie I saw in my younger years probably made in the late 90's. I don't know the title of the movie but it was about this rich business man who was a player and he had a couple of girlfriends, one was thai, one was japanese, and there was another one of different asian nationality that I forgot. Anyways, the man hired this geeky and dorky girl  to be his assistant and she would slave for him and he wouldn't even look at her...this goes on and the story plays out but in the end she transformed herself and he eventually fell in love with her...I would love to see lakorn made of this please please please hehe

Heidi

♥Korean Obsessed♥
Priya89 said:
I would definitely love to see a remake of Ka Nueng Ha that was an all time classic for me and I loved the story line so much!

Another remake I would love to see is a movie I saw in my younger years probably made in the late 90's. I don't know the title of the movie but it was about this rich business man who was a player and he had a couple of girlfriends, one was thai, one was japanese, and there was another one of different asian nationality that I forgot. Anyways, the man hired this geeky and dorky girl  to be his assistant and she would slave for him and he wouldn't even look at her...this goes on and the story plays out but in the end she transformed herself and he eventually fell in love with her...I would love to see lakorn made of this please please please hehe

I know what movie you're talking about. Never seen the Thai version. But saw the Hmong dubbed version and it was quite funny. I believe the other girl was Chinese, at least according to the Hmong dubbed.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Manee Yard Fah needs to be remade with only Great and Matt. Great has the height for the uniform and he pulled off a pilot one so well already. Matt would be perfect for Anne's character. Not to mention they have the chemistry. 

saobomp

sarNie Adult
rockateur said:
A lot of my favorite lakorns have already been made and all of them failed miserably lol. For a modern lakorn, I would be interested in seeing a new take on Luk Mai Klai Ton and for period lakorns, I wouldn't mind a remake of Rak Diew Kong Jenjira or Tam Hua Jai Pai Sood Lah. 

all of my favorites!!!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Cupid Candy said:
Manee Yard Fah needs to be remade with only Great and Matt. Great has the height for the uniform and he pulled off a pilot one so well already. Matt would be perfect for Anne's character. Not to mention they have the chemistry. 

You know what, although I don't really want MYF to be remade...I think I'd settle with Matt and Great in there. Haha. 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
phatman said:
Another one, Sai Roong (Johnny A. & Anne T.) with Weir and Jui!!

HAHA. OMG, I've totally forgotten I wrote this. Well, I change my mind I want Matt. HAHA.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Sai Roong would be so wonderful it Matt and Weir can play together. They both can act and she isn't afraid to give it her all because and beside the more dramatic the lakorn is the more Matt can be in character. Now I can't wait for FLF.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
byebye said:
Sai Roong would be so wonderful it Matt and Weir can play together. They both can act and she isn't afraid to give it her all because and beside the more dramatic the lakorn is the more Matt can be in character. Now I can't wait for FLF.

Yeah Matt and Weir would be my next wishful pair. Too bad they're both glued to their respective channels. GRR. Why can't they collaborate for once! I wish Matt would become a freelancer so she can pair up with the hot and tall CH7 actors. HAHA.

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
I want to see remakes of Fai Luang or Meuan Khon La Khob Fah with P'Tui and Kwan.

And "Keun Kong Chun Wan Kong Ter" with Ken P. but as for the girl I don't know yet, because she need to be soft/weak and sassy at the same time.