• Mint C. & Mark (4 Hua Jai)

Votes: 42 71.2%
  • Mint N. & Mark (Ngao Rak Luang Jai)

Votes: 3 5.1%
  • Kim & Mark (3 Num Neua Tong)

Votes: 14 23.7%

• Total voters

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
For Mark, it's Mteam all the way for me. ;) Kim and Mark are cute in their own way, but Mteam makes me melt and I feel all giddy and happy and crazy. :wub:

For Pope, it's Chalida for me. :D I skimmed through GRGR, but didn't feel anything special between Pope and Mint N (although they did look decent together). Probably because Nadech and Mint N had a little bit more "chemistry." :lol:

aymieluvsyu637

sarNie Adult
I always find that Mint Chalida always have chemistry with whoever she is paired up with. Whether it is with Mark, Pope, Alex, or with her most recent pairing James Ma.

maiKair

sarNie Hatchling
3Nnt was boring to me. Plr was also a bit boring to me. Kim and Mark, I liked them in Pckk. But nm2 totally beat the hell out of pckk. I love mark character. And i think in nm2 mteam just had more chemistry then markim ever had but i love both. Mteam ftw! I agree about markim looking more like siblings. Besides that i find markim awkward at times. I would have to say Chompoo Araya and Pope T. Even though they didn't really exactly pair. But i would love them to. If it had to be chanawaht or pope/mint N. I would have to say mint C. And Pope. They were too awesome in tawan deard