Votes: 42 71.2%
  • Mint N. & Mark (Ngao Rak Luang Jai)

Votes: 3 5.1%
  • Kim & Mark (3 Num Neua Tong)

Votes: 14 23.7%

• Total voters

LOL:)

sarNie Juvenile
Gosh! I am having a debate with my sister! She thinks Mark/Mint C. look better together than Mark/Kim. Similarly, she finds Pope/Mint N. > Pope/ Mint C. I am the total opposite! How about y'all?

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
lmfao, i have the exact same thoughts as your sister. I think Chalida looks better with Mark and Nutwara looks better with Pope. I wouldn't say these are the "better" pairings but that's just my preference.

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
I had to go with Mark and Mint Chalida since I'm a hardcore Mteam shipper. lol Mteam FTW!! They're just so cute and silly with each other. :)
I don't like Mark and Kim together. I just don't feel it....the chemistry and all. They are cute together offscreen since they act more like bro and sis. :p
Anyways, I just had to vote for Chanawat. I like Mint N. with Pope but Chalida and Pope is just as cute as Mteam...but I'm bias so Mteam is more cuter. lol

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
Mint C looks good with both guys but...
Chanawat ftw! I found them adorable in TD!

And though 3nnt wasn't the best, I think Mark and Kim look good together.

i.n.v.u.

sarNie Adult
I perfer Mark*Mint....I think Kim is gorgeous but personally don't think she look right w/Mark....he looks like a lil brother...That just my pov "It's in the eye of the beholder"

Pope? I didn;t really watch those lakorn so I don't know...

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
I think Mint look gret with all her co-star so far lol mark and kim look great too but it depend on people but i like lol!!!

About Pope and Natwara idk since me three for not watching GRGR lol

mintlovely

sarNie Hatchling
Mteam all the way! Haha. Mteam makes my heart melt whenever they're together, so yeah.
And Chanawat! They're sooo freaking adorable in TW!

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
My vote: Mark/Kim - I love them together! Love Love Love!!!!!
When I found out they were both paired for 3nnt i screamed not b/c of happiness but with a "wtf" reaction
but then they both won my heart when the lakorn came on air. I fall for the both of them as a couple.:) I
can't wait for their upcoming lakorn!
Pope/Mint C- Like Mark/Kim I love these two together. They were both so cute and good in Tawan Deard!
HAha. I ,too, did not watch GRGR so i wouldn't know how was the chemistry between him and
Mint N.

These couples have make it on my Koo-Kwan list with the others! :)

Asy

sarNie Immature
Me ten don't watch GRGR lmao. I'm MTEAM, CHANAWAT and CHALEX as well. ^_^ I think Kim's best pra ek so far is Aum only. Smart is too uncle for her and Mark is awkward. They are really pee nong.

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
I like both Mark with Mint and Kim <3
3NNT didnt really catch me. I only watched it to heat up for Pckk. But in the tser [PCKK] I can feel MK so I support them.
The bro sis relationship in 4 HHKK i don't really care for so I hope Kim pairs with Boy too. Love Kim and Aum. He looks sexy with all the newbies [TaewAum] Kim Aum .. And soo excited for Maya Tawan although I will cry cause num is 2nd lead. Waiting for Aum/Chalida

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
Lookwise, Mteam (I used to and probably still adore them here and there because they do physically look great together!)
Chemistry wise; MK (def.). So far, Kim is the only actress that has brought the chemistry out of Mark. Nutwara and Chalida hasn't.

Pope&Nutwara is amazing in GRGR!

but I also adore Mark with Nutwara. Such a classic pair although Nutwara's character was slow, stupid and weak. Mark's kiss turned the lakorn on. Lol!!!!

I'd like to see Mark with Nutwara (again) if possible. lol