Which Hmong movies would you like to be a part of?

tearsofautumn

sarNie Hatchling
Ok, let say you were given a chance to start in a leading role of a Hmong movie (could be any old or new) and taking part in that movie could make you a super star. Which movie would you like to be a part of and why?

**Keep in mind....its totally up to you...just have fun thinking about it**

pajlis

sarNie Egg
Ok, let say you were given a chance to start in a leading role of a Hmong movie (could be any old or new) and taking part in that movie could make you a super star. Which movie would you like to be a part of and why?

**Keep in mind....its totally up to you...just have fun thinking about it**
I would like to be in all Tub Yaj movies and getting all the kisses from him. HAHA

how romance......................

lady_sati

sarNie Adult
that guy!!!

SHIOT! this is what i get for not knowing how to write hmong!
dont hate me. im just.. bleh.

that short cute one!!
that guy!!!

he's a Thao.
he's in that... '3 people, 2 roads'
say that in Hmong, and hopefully you'll get it.

i would love to act with him.
when he came to the fresno new year...
i hecka picture hog with him!

smiles. :D

cecilia

Staff member
I would like to be in all Tub Yaj movies and getting all the kisses from him. HAHA

how romance......................
i didn't meant to pick on you .. but it's so funny how you say that.. :blink: what happen to all the 'r' gif?

anyway, i wouldn't want to be in a movie but be part of the producation for all comedy movies .. i bet it'll be fun ..

as for movie star--hahah, don't want ppl to critize my bad acting when i can't act :ph34r:

PajHavZoov

sarNie Hatchling
I woulda liked to be involved in the making of "Tseem Hlub Koj". It's an old 1998 movie starring the singers Tsab Mim Xyooj and the late Pov Thoj. I *love* their voices.

I think Nom Phaj, the Khib Ciaj Khib Tuag one, would have been fun :D.

But personally, I'd rather write/direct movies.

PajHavZoov

sarNie Hatchling
I woulda liked to be involved in the making of "Tseem Hlub Koj". It's an old 1998 movie starring the singers Tsab Mim Xyooj and the late Pov Thoj. I *love* their voices.

I think Nom Phaj, the Khib Ciaj Khib Tuag one, would have been fun :D.

But personally, I'd rather write/direct movies.
And oh yeah, also "Nuj Nplhaib thiab Ntxawm"...one of the first Hmong fairy tales to really be different, even though the concept got old later on...