Which drama/lakorn was a waste of money for you?

ahs

sarNie Egg
I'm sure everyone has a growing collection of dubbed movies lying around. Let's just say that I spend a few hundred dollars a year (probably 200 just during the new years) to add to my collection. I've realized that I also have a growing number of videos tucked away in a box under my bed that were big mistakes.
(I'm into k-dramas and lakorns)

To list a few:

Tag Kis Puas Tseem Zoo Li Qub (All 4 parts)
Tub Nram Nroog Hlub Nrog Ntxais Thoj Siab (1 part)
Nkauj Siab Ncaj Nraug Siab Zoo (2parts i think)

Hlub Koj (Loving You)
Kiss of april (1 part)
Nraug Kaus Lim Hlub Nrog Nkauj Sauv (first 2 or 3 parts)

Anyone else find themselves buying duds?

karenyang

#1S.H.E.&NicTse
i don't buy those...but some of my movies that i bought that wast a hell of my money is.....

koo gum (thai-bird and ???) part 1-5
Spy Girl tus ntxim hlub (korean) 1 part
Rov Qab Los Pab Koj (chinese- 1part)
Zhaara(hindi)
Dil Ka Rista (hindi)
Ciaj Tuag Nyob Ntawm Hmoov (japanese & taiwanese- 1part....the one jerry F4 is in it...i bought it because of him..but it suck!)

That's all.....my good ones are chinese movies only with alot of parts only.....

JaM

1TYM hwaiting!
lol, mine would be all the dubbed korean series that i bought:

-Love for 1000 Years with Sung Yuri and So Ji Sub -->this was okay but some parts were really boring, especially when she kept going back and fourth between the two guys (6 parts I think)

-Cog Lus (Promise) with Won Bin and some girl --> my aunt told me that this movie was really really good but i watched it and it was so confusing and boring (5 parts?)

-Mina Txoj Kev Hlub with Ahn Jae Mo and the some girl too --> I thought this one was okay but the ending got a little strange, plus so much were cut out that it didn't make sense anymore (5 parts?)

Other than that, I also bought this two part karaoke of Romance In The Rain (with Vicki Zhao Wei and Leo Koo) because I was obsessed with them when I bought it. I got them for both for $18 and it was such a rip-off!!! It was copied from a VCD, you could so tell and also I guess while it was recording, the disk skipped really bad so my videos were all messed up too. That's what happen when people try to copy from really bad quality vcds. :angry: :angry:

^After my year of bad experience buying dubbed movies or movies in general from random Hmong sellers, I decided not to do that anymore. They don't have my support anymore for the crap that they give me. <_<

anti-hmong

sarNie Hatchling
every single dubbed movie i've ever bought was a waste of my hard earn money...the quality sucks...they cut out too many scenes...the translations all wrong...AND THEY RIP YOU OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...stupid hmong entertainment ain't getting no more support from me...i'd rather spend my money on the original with english subtitle...

ddawbb

sarNie Adult
I wasted my $$ on a movie that they had Mos in...
Tub pluag tau nkauj suav or something like that.. - 3 or 4 parts?
Hlub nrog angel (the one w/ kenji from mermaid got married and kelly girl)-1 part
Kev Hlub Tsis Plog (W/ cheemeng and this other girl)- no point in this movie- none at all! and it was 4 parts!
Kev Hlub Yog Prissana- Taya and Tik- I absolutely love this movie but then so many parts were cut off and the translation sucked.... they would talk and background music is off and then when they dont' talk the background music plays.. u know what I mean?
and some others I can't think of now.. lol

moonfaerrie

sarNie Hatchling
There are so many dubbed movies that I regret buying. I had stopped buying them for a very long while. But then this year, when I went to July 4th MN tournament, I decided to buy a whole bunch, 12 movies, out of all of those, there's only two that are good, "My Boyfriend is Blood Type B" and "Sassy Girl: Choong Yang", the rest of them sucked so bad. My grandma loves "Spy Girl," she said the girl in there is so beautiful, which I kinda agreed, but that doesn't make the movie any better. Gosh, there are so many bad movies these days. Right now, I only go for series and the original ones too, no more dubbed ones. Although, I might contine buying "sassy girl choong yang" if they have it out, since the lady who sold it to me said there's only one part to it and it's not a series. I have the korean with english subbed but my grandma wants to see it so i will buy it if more parts come out. They actually did a good job on it.

LidoLynn

ThE GrEaT gReAt LyNn!!
mine was Prissana...with tik and tanya....didnt like the storyline or her acting.....never really finish the movie...