which character do you sympathize the most?

which you symphatize

• Aff-Soriya

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Anne-Narin

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
it ok to let every know that SB KICK BUTTS
in voting....but in other things...no.......JLR kicks way more butts

anyways...i voted for soriya...because she got mistaken identity AND couldn't "escape" from harit's grasp....narin could have but she just didn't hide very well........beside....who would say no to ken if he "r" them hmmmmmmmmmm

yaso

sarNie Fansubber
narin for sure..

she was:

slapped in the face
rawred 4 times
thrown off the boat
emotionally damaged
physcially drained
thrown in the ocean
seen as a piece of ass in kawee's eyes
tied up by kawee
left in the rain tied up
dragged into the ocean by kawee

narin had endured a lot from kawee.
Great list! I vote for Narin too. She was much more emotional. As for Soyria...I didn't get that kind of emotion from her. SB all the way!!! :D

metu

sarNie Egg
narin for sure..

she was:

slapped in the face
rawred 4 times
thrown off the boat
emotionally damaged
physcially drained
thrown in the ocean
seen as a piece of ass in kawee's eyes
tied up by kawee
left in the rain tied up
dragged into the ocean by kawee

narin had endured a lot from kawee.
My words exactly.
Well i thought i was already getting used to r in Thai dramas since i have already seen a lot of lakorns where it happened and started to accept the reason why the r happens but Sawan Biang really shocked me so i was hopping that episode 5 would go by as fast as possible. I really cried for Narin and hated Kawee.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
kawee was proud of kissing/slapping/rawring her . haha.

his pervertedness was a turn on! gooo kaweeee! i need to go rewatch epi 4-5. :lol: :r-scene-pop-corn:

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
I felt Narin's pain. She was used and pulled between two people who played games. She was mentally torned by her sister's cruelty and she was physically and emotionally abused by Kawee. And even after everything is done, she still has to face the both of them each day.

In Soriya's case, her only torment was trying to protect Sunsanee from Harit.

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
kawee was proud of kissing/slapping/rawring her . haha.

his pervertedness was a turn on! gooo kaweeee! i need to go rewatch epi 4-5. :lol: :r-scene-pop-corn:
LOL, don't even ask me how many times I rewatched episode 4-5.

Preahya

sarNie Hatchling
check every sb vs jlr thread
sb kick butts B)
I love SB and JLR...leaning more toward JLR alittle bit.

BUT I`M GONNA RUDE BECAUSE I`M OLD! SO EXCUSE ME....but I thought SB thread was really annoying and useless half the time. I`m sorry to all of your SB addicted SISTERS, who participated in the thread. But it`s really bad...I went LYNDA` S LAKORN BLOG to read all the summaries. I was a silent reader for a while...BUT I gave up when all, I read was `I OWNED THIS PAGE AND THAT PAGE!` JLR had spamming as well but most of the time it was on point.

BACK to this poll :p

I wil have to vote for narin because that girl is way too sad...thank god she got the man in the end.

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
I love SB and JLR...leaning more toward JLR alittle bit.

BUT I`M GONNA RUDE BECAUSE I`M OLD! SO EXCUSE ME....but I thought SB thread was really annoying and useless half the time. I`m sorry to all of your SB addicted SISTERS, who participated in the thread. But it`s really bad...I went LYNDA` S LAKORN BLOG to read all the summaries. I was a silent reader for a while...BUT I gave up when all, I read was `I OWNED THIS PAGE AND THAT PAGE!` JLR had spamming as well but most of the time it was on point.

BACK to this poll :p

I wil have to vote for narin because that girl is way too sad...thank god she got the man in the end.
True. Now you're making me miss that thread. That was Jan-Feb '08 right there. Seem so long ago to me.