Which actress can be pretty good at acting as a nang'ek and nang'rai?

TheGurlo22

sarNie Adult
I think Aum Patcharapa is a good one :) I totally hate her in Mea Luang
But in her lakorns when she played the nang'ek..she was good too :D

kulyia

RUK
i liked noon who was in that one lakorn with rome and joy and anne. I think her name was sobo or something like that. She used to play n'ek with this handsome dude who passed away. That guy who played the bad guy in that one lakorn with chakrit and noon . lmao im not good with titles. I like ploy too but she still have that evil look in her when she play n'ek but i do enjoy all her roles that ive seen. Definitely Joy R and Aom! :)

saobomp

sarNie Adult
bee
noon
yui
aump (but they always try to imply her sexiness all the time and i hate it)

are good and i dont mind watching them as n'ek

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
meaning in both roles?

main ones i love are

Joy R
Ploy C

they are amazing. i love them as n'ek most though.
interesting. never seen Noon W or Donut in n'rai roles

i don't see Ann T getting n'rai role anytime soon she's promoted too much as n'ek...but damn her and Janie sure can pull off n'ek who are even worse than the actual n'rai in their lakorns

Mann

Definitely Yui! Noon, Aum, Ae, Kat, Araya etc.
I personally don't think Ploy is good at both, maybe cause I've seen her in too many rai roles her voice just comes off as rai when she is really sweet lol. She usually play those deceiving rai who pretend to be good and when she is really good it seem like she pretending

InMessy

sarNie Hatchling
hohoho¡­¡­P'Ploy for sure¡­ love her ¡­She can be evil,cute,sexy,sweet,gentle and soft.All kinds of roles.Her acting is appropriate,not too much and not too weak.Yeah I know there are a lot of ppl don't like her.

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
I'd say Yui Jiranan and Ploy Cherman. With Ploy, I actually perfer her as a rai because she plays the roles so darn well.

crabby

sarNie Egg
Ann T did play n'rai before in her old lakorn; samee tee tra. I thought she was really good, but then again it's Ann T! lol I thought she played the n'rai role better then tanya.

And I would say Chompoo Araya is good at playing rai and n'eke. She did an amazing job in dao puen din.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Ann T did play n'rai before in her old lakorn; samee tee tra. I thought she was really good, but then again it's Ann T! lol I thought she played the n'rai role better then tanya.

And I would say Chompoo Araya is good at playing rai and n'eke. She did an amazing job in dao puen din.
Anne wasn't fully n'rai cos another word they called her role is nang'ek rai while Tanya is the n'rai.

pakou91

sarNie Egg
the only ones i think that has done superbly is

1. Aom P. - dang...watched her in Artit Ching Duang...geesh...she's a scary nang'rai..
2. Ploy C. - she shines more in her nang'rai roles...love her as n'rai...
3. Yui J. - can be innocent, can be a bitch...lol...

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
A new person but not yet add to list
Matt Peeranee - she's a good actress she show a very good display of work as nang'ek and her images display a potential as
her future nang'rai character. :thumbsup:

ayang874

sarNie Hatchling
Bee Namthip. She's so versatile. She can make people hate and love her. Also I think Benz P. is also really good.