• Hong Kong

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other Countries

Votes: 1 7.7%

• Total voters

GueSs

TyziR
I'm part Laos, part Thai.

Some people were probably born during the war... crossing over.
A Laos friend of mine was born in Thailand on the way to America.

thoyting

sarNie Hatchling
Somehow I manage to be born in Thailand... ahahlol which I find weird... because I been to America since I was a baby... probably not even one yet... I guess I should have been born in America but my momma water broke before we came here hahaLOL

arissa

sarNie Elites
I was born in Laos and came to the United States when I was a baby....I dont remember anything about Laos, but my parents always showed me old pictures of our family.....

goinkrazy

sarNie Hatchling
im laos, but i was born in thailaind while coming over to canada. i was there for like 2 years i think, in a refugee camp

arissa

sarNie Elites
Reagan, Yes I really want to go visit Laos....my fiance and I are planning to go there in December....Cant hardly wait....I am sooo excited................at just the thought of seeing everything......

yajvaj

sarNie Adult
noungning said:
usa... born and raised and never went anywhere ever goshh i need to travel
[post="51790"][/post]​
born and raised in the US...i agree with you...i've only been to Wisconsin and back to where i am which is MN...i really need to travel!

tye-niranh

sarNie Adult
I was born in Laos. Our family moved here when I was 10 years old. Still remember a lot about Laos. Wish to visit one day when the baby is older.

sjessie14

sarNie Egg
I was born in Vientiane, Laos. I was 2 when I left. So I don't remember much. I will one day return and visit. But I'm taking my parents with me. I'm afraid to go alone. lol.