Where is our SarNie Djs???

Cee

sarNie Hatchling
We need some get some request or something going on....how about petition for new Djs!

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
1. Did you guys really need to make two different threads? Not to sound hostile or anything.
2. We're all kind of occupied with our lives. I've tried to bring some activities to the radio, but didn't really receive cooperation or acknowledgment. A few did want to cooperate and I'm sorry for not making it happen.
3. It takes more than the Dj's to keep the radio alive. We need sarNies to be involved too.
4. I'll try to get some things going. I'm really sad that I missed celebrating the Radio's 3rd Birthday!
5. You guys are welcome to audition for Dj as long as you have a mic and plan to talk. If you do audition and I listen in and you don't speak. I guess I'll have to kick you off. We have the bot that plays music.
6. I'll try to get it active after I'm finished with this big project. It's for work and I'm trying to wrap it up so that I can have more time to dedicate.
7. =] Any suggestions are welcomed.

P.s.

Petition? The Dj's we have now are great they are just preoccupied with their lives. However, we do welcome new dj's with open arms providing that they do speak =]

dynomite

Wanna-Be เจ้าชู้
Is there a certain time that you would like to hear DJ's?

Please mention time zone and type of music you are requesting and the genre.

I miss DJing too...

I think the reason it lost its groove was one... it wastes a lot of time.

And two... sometimes there wasn't enough listeners.

If you look at it now... I listen to the bot sometimes and I rarely see more than 4 listeners on there.

The other thing I noticed was I kept getting requests for korean music... which unless it's wonder girls... or something catchy.... I'm not into it.

So post your requests so everyone knows what the population likes.