where does Tub Yaj live and is he married

pajlis

sarNie Egg
Any body know if Tub Yaj is marrry? Also do anybody now he lives in Laos or thailand? Which part of Laos or thailand?

nkaujhmoob08

sarNie Adult
Any body know if Tub Yaj is marrry? Also do anybody now he lives in Laos or thailand? Which part of Laos or thailand?
NO, TUB YAJ IS NOT MARRIED AND NOT DIVORCE. HE LIVES IN VIETIENE, LAOS...IT'S NICE FOR THE CONCERN. THANKS ALOT!
RIGHT NOW HE IS WORKING ON HIS NEW PROJECT OF MOVIE IN THAILAND. SO LOOK AFTER THAT TOO. ANIWASE I'M OUT OF WORDS. MUAH.....

tearsofautumn

sarNie Hatchling
Yeah, i didnt think Tub Yaj was married because if he was then he wouldnt be making so much movies with all them girls. Atleast i think so. And, the last i heard, he was living in ThaiLand or somewhere around there. So yeah!

pajlis

sarNie Egg
NO, TUB YAJ IS NOT MARRIED AND NOT DIVORCE. HE LIVES IN VIETIENE, LAOS...IT'S NICE FOR THE CONCERN. THANKS ALOT!
RIGHT NOW HE IS WORKING ON HIS NEW PROJECT OF MOVIE IN THAILAND. SO LOOK AFTER THAT TOO. ANIWASE I'M OUT OF WORDS. MUAH.....
Hey, thanks for the info. Anyways why do you know so much about him? Are you related to him some how?

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
I heard someone from cali is currently workingon ordering him...the lady at my mom's work's cousin that is...says she's [lady in cali] been talking to tou and he agreed...

please tell me no so I can sleep well at night

candi

sarNie Juvenile
I heard someone from cali is currently workingon ordering him...the lady at my mom's work's cousin that is...says she's [lady in cali] been talking to tou and he agreed...

please tell me no so I can sleep well at night
Order to marry him or for him to come to the US? I dont think he is that desperate to get married so he could come to the US! right?

candi

sarNie Juvenile
wll if he move to thailand this year, where? what part of thailand did he move to. So did he move with his family or his brothers?
Are you trying to stalk him? Hhahaa...I'm just kidding. Are you a fan of his? Seems like you are interested in him.

pajlis

sarNie Egg
Are you trying to stalk him? Hhahaa...I'm just kidding. Are you a fan of his? Seems like you are interested in him.
Yes i'm a big fan of his. I wish to see him one time in real life before i die or even get married . I'm planning to go see him but not sure where he is. Not this year but maybe next year.

gackt

sarNie Hatchling
his married and divorce be4

i heard that he will be coming to u.s. soon to marry a distance cousin of

mine

oh well, just wanna tell

ob leeg twb liam lawm ces

they make a match

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
his married and divorce be4

i heard that he will be coming to u.s. soon to marry a distance cousin of

mine

oh well, just wanna tell

ob leeg twb liam lawm ces

they make a match

do you know her name? I wanna know if it's the same lady I'm talking about...because I NEED! to know if that lady at my mom's work's sister really is ordering him or just talking crap...casue they're making me sad....
anyone know any way of finding out?

PajHavZoov

sarNie Hatchling
do you know her name? I wanna know if it's the same lady I'm talking about...because I NEED! to know if that lady at my mom's work's sister really is ordering him or just talking crap...casue they're making me sad....
anyone know any way of finding out?
Just call his producers. Or call the # he gives out during the behind-the-scenes stuff on his DVDs. ^_^

I doubt he's married or divorced. He's probably waiting for some Hmoob Meskas girl to order him and yug nws mus lawm ib ntus kom nws txawj ntaub txawj ntawv tso. Tub, stay in Laos...your popularity and looks and career is worth more over there, not to mention the intrigue factor haha. (Look at Kwm Lis and all those actors/actresses/singers who came to this country). I hope his personality is as good as his face.

kee yaj

sarNie Egg
YEP, YOU GUESSED IT TUB YAJ IS CURRENTLY ENGAGED TO A GIRL FROM CALIFORNIA. SO SORRY ALL YOU GIRLS OUT THERE.

danger

sarNie Hatchling
It is possible that Tub Yaj is married or divorced before because the Hmong in Laos and Thailand get married at an early age. Especially when girls are so attracted to him. :rolleyes: I wouldn't be supprised.

Mysty

sarNie Hatchling
I wonder what lucky girl that could be... :eek:

hey hey. >_< Um... *lazy to start a thread*.... xD... If anyone's seen that one Music Video DVD thing he did with Chen Vaj & saw the behind the scenes, Tub said some digits...xD... I was wondering if that was his real number?..xDDD... anyone tried calling?..xDDD...I spent a good 15 minutes trying to catch him say it in slow motion so I could write it down. xD

LOL if anyone wants to try..... :ph34r:

(202) 304 5055 <--- u gotta dial "011 66" before all that

BTW I'm not desperate to talk to him. LOL.. just curious. If that is his real number, xD whatever. His fault for saying it in that clip. xDD

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
i dunno if he's married or not..not interested in Tub Yaj...but usuallie the guys in their earlie & mid 20's in thailand/ Laos are usuallie alreadie married..and most of them hide it from the public to make more money...it's true..cuz as girls aren't we interested in the singles more than the married divorced...i know one particular hmong celebritie who everyone tink is still single but actuallie has a wife and 3 kids alreadie...

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
I wonder what lucky girl that could be... :eek:

hey hey. >_< Um... *lazy to start a thread*.... xD... If anyone's seen that one Music Video DVD thing he did with Chen Vaj & saw the behind the scenes, Tub said some digits...xD... I was wondering if that was his real number?..xDDD... anyone tried calling?..xDDD...I spent a good 15 minutes trying to catch him say it in slow motion so I could write it down. xD

LOL if anyone wants to try..... :ph34r:

(202) 304 5055 <--- u gotta dial "011 66" before all that

BTW I'm not desperate to talk to him. LOL.. just curious. If that is his real number, xD whatever. His fault for saying it in that clip. xDD

BAO IS!!!! GOD DAMN IT BAO IS!!!!
but I'm scared of my dad...he'll kill me if he knows I called a guy...but then again, it IS tou yang... ;)

Mee_123

sarNie Hatchling
so who actually called the number? Is it him???? I'm so curious too! I think he's alsright...and very good looking for a hmong actor. I might try calling him myslef one day...who's he engage to? and why?

gosh! how sad...can she share??? kekeke...nah.^_^