Where can I buy cartoon dubbed in HMONG

daniel69310

sarNie Egg
Hi American Hmong guys and girls,

please can you help me to find the main hmong video production like TnT entertainment, Gold film or others...

Thanks by post the contact (phone number and mail adress and the best : website), It seems very complicated to find it by internet

Bye

LidoLynn

ThE GrEaT gReAt LyNn!!
i dont know where ur from but lucky video in sac, cali have alot of cartoon movies for rent and sale...

daniel69310

sarNie Egg
i dont know where ur from but lucky video in sac, cali have alot of cartoon movies for rent and sale...

I come from France, I am looking for producers because it's cheaper and they have often more choice, thanks for your help for giving Hmong production contact (email and phone number)

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
i'm pretty sure that now every hmong productiong are really strict on giving their information out becus, from what i've heard, many of the hmong dubbing productions have no license for dubbing any of thai, korean, chinese, america movies. And many of them have been sued for dubbing without license. As you see, back then, all the hmong productions used to have thier contact information on every lkaorn/movies they dubb (on the back), but now since they're aware of that problems, the productions that dubbed movies never bothe to put their information elsewhere, you can probably contact them at booths at new years! i guess thats one possiblity and is the best way. Hope this makes sense. for people who know about these production, correct me if i'm wrong because this is what i've been hearing so far.