Where 2 get korean drama in hmong?

readerzlover

sarNie Egg
Does anyone know where i can buy the "Autumn in my Heart" korean drama in hmong?

Do they still sell it at the Michigan and Minnesota tournament?

The one I watch was in VHS. I wonder if i can buy the dvd, if they have it.

if anyone knows where to buy it please tell me.

thank you.

Fearless

sarNie Adult
I found this at LCE... I remember this movie only had 4 parts but on the cover it says 5 parts.. does anybody know if they re-edited the movie and dubbed the real ending? Oh yeah, this movie is in DVD but their price is so high.

4y0u1lL

sarNie Egg
tnt entertainment had recieved a few complaints how the hmong version didn't have the accurate real ending. so in 2006 i believe they decided to add a fifth part. it was dumb because most of the voices were changed. you can purchased it at the upcoming hmong new year if youre in california. stockton is coming this weekend usually tnt production is there and they have it in dvd and vhs.

hlubkoj123

sarNie Egg
tnt entertainment had recieved a few complaints how the hmong version didn't have the accurate real ending. so in 2006 i believe they decided to add a fifth part. it was dumb because most of the voices were changed. you can purchased it at the upcoming hmong new year if youre in california. stockton is coming this weekend usually tnt production is there and they have it in dvd and vhs.

i agree some of the voice are changed and it look like most of part 4 are in part 5 too... i reallie like this movie though... it sad ... at the ending

Mae

sarNie Adult
Really I didn't know that... I love this kdrama though..the voices were really good too.. but yeah, i was pissed off at the fake ending they made... Ohhh, I love Won Bin/Phong...he's soo hot and handsome!