When You are Depressed You...

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
to lazzy to loOkie for the old topic so made a new one =x

Okies so spit..when you are depressed you........

I repeat the same song over and over ...sighs
I write ... my new hot writing spot is
Click For Tina Written Down (updating as you are reading this..explaining the song on my page and why..lmfao =x
I also.. draw .. yes I know how to draw...
I sing my heart out to one song.. that matches my situation
I sit in the dark and think about everything
I read a book..
I do things for other people to keep myself occupied from thinking

i Love You Sarnies ... :wub:

L

lalalek

hahah awesome topic..anyways when i am depress/Mad..I would do 10 things....they are

1. Clean the whole house up :wacko:
2. Sing my lungs out :shocked:
3. Dance until i get tired/fall asleep <_<
4. COOK COOK COOK until there's nothing on the fridge
5. Write in my journal and listen to sappy music
6. Scream like the world gunna end :w000t:
7. talk to myself..lol :wacko:
8. come to SW and chatt with people
9. cry my eye's out :wavecry:
10. stop eating for a bit!

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
hahah p'lek sounds alot like me i actually cleaned my room in 2 hours today it usually takes me four .. yesh im that depressed! =x lol

STIMA

HMM......
i read a fashion magazine..
watch hot boys and laff at them :wub:
sing out loud to a rock happy song
bitch at people
Hm..
sometimes i eat alot but ii'm trying not too...
read....
thats it..i dont really stay depress for so long

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Penny said:
you two can do so many things when you're depress!!!! i wish i was like you two!!! the only thing i can do when down is sit at the corner of my bed and cry my heart out with the pillow over my head. and thump some rock music.

the eating when depress part, i just dont understand how people can eat, i can't even think when i'm down! i can't clean, can't cook, can't read, can't write, can't sing!! and i dear not to touch my computer when depress, i know myself that i would get mad and sad at the same time that i will have the guts to smash it down, i swear. :( .. i can get cranky.

. screw it, i'm only 17. it's normal. 18 in august!!!
[post="144919"][/post]​
Hmmm yeah lol hahha i can actually do more.. the eating thing.. i only eat when im nervous.. which would be like all the time lmfao kidding.. but i barely eat as it is when im depressed lol i dont think i'd eat.. but yeah your 17 so its normal .. you don't really know how to deal with these things yet.. but im 17 turning 18 in july a month older than u hahahah!!! but my brain is to old for my body I guess...

ygchix1177

sarNie Egg
I sing, scream bored alot, dance, go out for a run to release the depression, use my adrenalin, talk to a friend about it..

as long as you have someone there to listen, i think you'll be alright.

noungning

Heartless
when i'm depressed... hmm i don't think it's depressed it's more like stressed because depressed is like horrible and i haven't been to that stage yet... although i'm not quite sure if i have.

well the things i do when i'm stressed: eat, shop, shop, shop, shop, eat, eat, shop, shop, until i have no more energy...come home blast the music, sleep, go online, talk to people online.

kaaa

sarNie Egg
as for me i sleep, listen to music, sing...clean my room, shopping...and sometimes i eat alot and sometimes i can't eat at all...it depends
and when im alone, i think about it again...and feel like i don't want to do anything...i feel sick...like stomach ache and headache

N

Nissan_Se_R_Guy

music, repair cars, have a quiet time and start to remincise.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I guess You can say I'm at that place right now and lately I've been going out and just keeping myself busy trying to not think of all the things that are bothering me and I have to say it kind of goes away, but never completely.. its ok i guess .. I don't expect it too.. but anyways.. writing, reading,going out, music,lakorns, and you fellow sarNies have been keeping my mind busy I guess..

Secrets

sarNie Hatchling
When I'm depress, I usually go shopping, buy me some new things to perk up my spirit :p (that's if it's not a major issue) but if the issue is big then I would drink my sorrows away :wacko: :(

anti-hmong

sarNie Hatchling
get quiet...take a drive and think...go sit by a lake and do more thinking

chibichaos

sarNie Egg

WEN IM DEPRESSED I WOULD...

1.CLEAN
2.SING
3.PAINT/DRAW NYTHING LYK THIS IS SO CALM!!
4.TLK TO FREINDS IT DOES HELP...

ND THATS BOUT IT!!! ^_^ :mellow: