When Was The Last Time...

Ms.Zoe

.: Lady Huo :.
Well I just started on barre 2 weeks ago & just yesterday I had my second barre class & now my calves are so sore :(..no pain no gain :rolleyes::).

WWTLT you had popcorn? :p so easy to think of questions about foods lol.

P

PrincessKarina

Um years ago. I don't like popcorn!

WWTLT you wore a two piece bathing suit?

sarN

sarNie Granny
Good lord , two piece show too much skin , nope never , I wore an sarong that wrap around my chest & bath outside, in front of children & adult , that's consider indecent exposure in America & charge heavy fine.

When the last time you fart while naked.

Ms.Zoe

.: Lady Huo :.
Gosh @sarN I have to think very carefully before answering your questions :confused12: :risas3:.

I forgot when but in the bathroom before taking a shower :celebrate16:, who wouldn't right? Lol

WWTLT you had a good dream?

P

PrincessKarina

Good lord , two piece show too much skin , nope never , I wore an sarong that wrap around my chest & bath outside, in front of children & adult , that's consider indecent exposure in America & charge heavy fine.

When the last time you fart while naked.
Oh?! Good to know!

P

PrincessKarina

Last week. I was so exhausted.

WWTLT you got a full body massage?

P

PrincessKarina

When Beauty and the Beast came out!

WWTLT you sing a song to someone?

sarN

sarNie Granny
About a month ago when I got the #micgeek !!

When was the last time you kiss a naked man?

P

PrincessKarina

Would you consider yourself a very sexual person? Or think about sex or similar topics regularly? @sarN

P

PrincessKarina

No. I have never kissed a naked man.

WWTLT you write a personal letter via postal mail to someone?

P

PrincessKarina

I'm a Christian I was taught to always have a clean mind, body, and heart. No offense to anyone especially @sarN. If you don't mind me asking (if I did before already) what nationality/ethnicity are you?