when did you start liking BIE?

sweet_yang

sarNie Adult
somehow i would love to see him in another lakorn with mew...i can't wait till exact give him a new lakorn to play in...
perhaps exact really wants bie to star in another lakorn, but he is just too busy with other things at the moment. hopefully we'll see him in an another lakorn soon (w/ a cute na'ek like fang and mew) !! ;)

ningnoy

sarNie Egg
i loved him from the lakorn with Mew "Roy Adeed Hang Ruk"...he was so cute and aggressive, rawrrr...i hope he makes another lakorn with her, they are so cute together....then i found out he sings too and i fell in love with his voice also...in fact, im listening to his songs right now..*heart melts* :wub:

laugh-out-loud

sarNie Egg
i started liking him from his drama Roy a deed hang rak...i think that drama was the best of him...i just love it... he's so adorable in there... and his voice....awww...i just love all his songs... i even have one of his mv from a thai series collection mvs and i didn't even know that i have one of his mv in the collection...now that i know...i am always watching it at home!

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
omg. i feel so dumb for liking him so late...i watched roy adeed hang ruk, hua jai sila. but didnt like him very much. the song "jung wa hua jai" made me re-notice him. then i started watching roy adeed hang ruk, hua jai sila, sitcom-nut gub nut, his interviews and I FELL IN LOVE WITH HIM!! now my screen name is changed from [[preaw loves sornram]] to [[preaw loves bie sukrit]] .lol.

I'm late...I just started liking him. But I haven't seen his lakorns yet, I'll wait for his new one...I don't really like seeing him play a meanie.

man, he's super funny in his interview. he cracked me up all the time when i listen to him talk with his joke .. at ten with the 7 guys are super funny too .. they're like making fun of him ..

but yup. i first saw him debut in RAHR and love love him in there .. b/c he's an aggressive p'ek in there toward strong image but supposely weak n'ek MEW :p.. regardless. the talk in that thread was freakin' hilarious but it was good ..

I only ran across him by accident, I was watching that same show, but for Peck, Aof, and Ice...I knew those three would be funny, but had no idea Bie was too...The impression of Aof he did was hilarious, and he was the funniest out of all the guys, consistently funny, with his cute smile...The songs he came up with were hilarious, I can't stop watching because of those 4...Then I looked for every talk show he's ever been on, and I grew to like him even more...I love funny guys, and he's completely hilarious...plus, he's a great singer, and he's absolutely adorable. I love his songs, with his cute little moves that everyone always imitates. I love seeing him perform his songs, and his Love Attack concert was very entertaining...Now I understand the song references in Ruk Nee Hua Jai Rao Jong...they were doing Ice and Bie's songs, didn't know that til now.

cecilia

Staff member
well i saw the hmong version of Roy Adeed Hang Ruk...he was so cute and i thought he kind of look like Bi/Rain the korean singer/actor/model....then i saw the thai version....and fell in love with him again^^
muahah. 98, you're too funny but it's true b/c that's what some of the watchers said about him too when he first debut as TongNam. :p

I'm late...I just started liking him. But I haven't seen his lakorns yet, I'll wait for his new one...I don't really like seeing him play a meanie.

I only ran across him by accident, I was watching that same show, but for Peck, Aof, and Ice...I knew those three would be funny, but had no idea Bie was too...The impression of Aof he did was hilarious, and he was the funniest out of all the guys, consistently funny, with his cute smile...The songs he came up with were hilarious, I can't stop watching because of those 4...Then I looked for every talk show he's ever been on, and I grew to like him even more...I love funny guys, and he's completely hilarious...plus, he's a great singer, and he's absolutely adorable. I love his songs, with his cute little moves that everyone always imitates. I love seeing him perform his songs, and his Love Attack concert was very entertaining...Now I understand the song references in Ruk Nee Hua Jai Rao Jong...they were doing Ice and Bie's songs, didn't know that til now.
So, did you see the ONE DAY WITH BIE SUKRIT, behind the scene in HUAJAI SILA .. he was FUNNY in there as well.

you know what i want to watch? .. BEHIND THE PAINTING musical play b/c i dont' live in THAILAND and it's hard to fly there just to watch it .. wish they have it in DVD or vcd *prefer DVD*

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
muahah. 98, you're too funny but it's true b/c that's what some of the watchers said about him too when he first debut as TongNam. :p

So, did you see the ONE DAY WITH BIE SUKRIT, behind the scene in HUAJAI SILA .. he was FUNNY in there as well.

you know what i want to watch? .. BEHIND THE PAINTING musical play b/c i dont' live in THAILAND and it's hard to fly there just to watch it .. wish they have it in DVD or vcd *prefer DVD*

I saw that one...I've seen every interview I can possibly see with Bie, on Youtube, I wish I could see more...especially the one I heard when he was on Jun Pan Dao and they were asking him about Paula Taylor...I love seeing him talk about girls, and seeing his facial expressions, how shy he gets...like that one show where they had his ex on, and they were showing a video they made for her.

leemyis

Glamorous Diamond
I saw that one...I've seen every interview I can possibly see with Bie, on Youtube, I wish I could see more...especially the one I heard when he was on Jun Pan Dao and they were asking him about Paula Taylor...I love seeing him talk about girls, and seeing his facial expressions, how shy he gets...like that one show where they had his ex on, and they were showing a video they made for her.

i loved that put when his ex came out it was so funny i was crying with tears...well if i had to say when i started liking bie it was when his first drama came out...it came out eps 15 already but i thougt new actors can't really act sometime n the cover looks boring(oh i lived in usa so i only rent n now i have internet so i get heads up early)...but one day my mom went with me and she said she wanted to watch it...i'm all like i don't think its good cuz new actors...but we took it anyway but only to eps 6...that was a sunday i remember...i was folding the clothes i just lundry until my mom turned it on in my bed...i was no my computer and didn't pay much attention...my mom on the other hand was saying wow he so young he looks it some 18 year old until... it got to the point were his girlfriend died and i was hook... he was a meanie...well i love meanie pr'ek sometimes but for a new one like him i was in loved...i didn't care about the clothes or the computer i was hook on the drama...but 6 eps just went by like a second...i was like dang y does the store have to close already...well the next day i went and got the rest...well this is pretty much of how i fell in love with bie...also with his song...i use to think he was serious but when i saw "nut gub nut" it was so funny and how bie said that really describes how his real self is too...i was like looking through everything for him such as magzine, cds, dvds, drama n everything i was crazi oh n i also got evrything too...this was my love story of me & bie...i also love where gammary 7 guys went to @10...that was funny...i could never get tired of it...luv bie n so lookin forward to "prajan see roong" with aff....

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
hmmm when did i.. hmmm lol..

let's see.. ahh.. hua jai sila.. i saw the hmong dubbed one.. lol.. i havent seen or wait.. havent finished watching his first lakorn yet.. only hua jai sila.. n some of his mv.. im attracted to him because of his voice n his cuteness hehe.. hmm.. yea he does resemble bi a teeny bit lol.. but i like them both seperately.. >_<

luvgolf

sarNie Hatchling
I like him when I heard the song jung wa hua jai, i love his smile, and his energy..he is such a cutie and hot!

jeeja

Miss SMILES :D
when i like him...hmmmm....like long ago....hahaa...i just don't like him but love him...crazi over him n everything...will i liked him from the star 3 season...never thought he'll make it dis far bcuz R won, but i will support him 2 the end bcuz he's such a big hit, love him 4ever....

LOVE BIE 4EVER

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
when i like him...hmmmm....like long ago....hahaa...i just don't like him but love him...crazi over him n everything...will i liked him from the star 3 season...never thought he'll make it dis far bcuz R won, but i will support him 2 the end bcuz he's such a big hit, love him 4ever....

LOVE BIE 4EVER

You know, it's like that in American Idol...the runner-ups are more popular than the actual winner, very few of the winners, like Kelly Clarkson, Carrie Underwood, and Jordin Sparks are as popular as they should be...I was surprised, cuz I thought Bie had won...but he didn't need to win, he just needed his face out there...

Good for Bie, two musicals, two or more albums, a big concert, a sitcom, two lakorns under his belt and one on the way with this year's most popular n'ek...that's kind of like a slap in the face for the people that didn't choose him to win...

Mya

sarNie Hatchling
yeah i first heard his song I NEED SOMEBODY but then didn't know how he looked like until i bought his vcd. and he sure was fine! i love his sexy lips. :)

kikyo4ever

sarNie Juvenile
I acknowledge him after his musical on stage with Pat. I was impressed how he could sing so well with good expression. He just won me over with his acting skill. I watched his first time acting with Mew and teased him a lot because his expression was so damn funny. He's not very good at being angry. I thought he was a cute in Hua Jai Sila and wasn't very impressed by his work. I have seen his work here and there in the past but pay little attention to him. On the other hand, I like his music back then, but I did not call myself a 'fan' and now after witnessed such a talent on stage, I just can't hold back. He earned my respect. He just got cuter in 2008 :D Also, he has improved his acting skill.

ausa

sarNie Juvenile
first started liking bie ever since Roy adeed hang ruk, i nearly didnt rent it cos i didnt recognise the pra nangs faces... but lucky i did YAY. i went back to watch him on the star on youtube and have and listen to all his songs and watch his lakorns and i love the nut gup nut sitcom.

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
i started loving bie when i saw his music video, hua jai kaung tur. i wanted to check out the movie. sooo....i started liking bie because of hua jai sila, the best movie everrrr. :DDD

TheGurlo22

sarNie Adult
I STARTED LIKING BIE WHEN HE WAS ON "THE STAR 3"..and he started getting hotter in Roy Adeed Hang Ruk. I loved him ever since i first saw him :)