When Darkness Fall

lenaaun

sarNie Juvenile
Ch.4

Enjoy!!!

She saw him transform into a vampire. He turn around when she heard Rita gasp.

Rome: Don't be scare, I'm gonna save you
Rita: But how? Vampire aren't real
Rome: I am one
Rita: But....
Rome: No but, your getting weaker each time you talk. I'm gonna save you

Rome fully transform into his form of a vampire. His teeth turn into fangs. He went closer to Rita and went closer to her neck. He open his mouth and started to big his fangs into her neck. The pain wasn't even there for Rita. It felt like something new she never felt before.

Rome didn't fully turn Rita to a full vampire yet since he doesn't want her to be in the first place. Rita felt into a deep sleep while Rome finish drinking some of her blood to save her. She is now half mortal and non mortal.

Rome felt asleep right next to Rita. He was sooo tired. This was his first time ever drinking blood from a person body since he doesn't believe in turning people into vampire. But for Rita he willing to and also that mean he can have her now.

The next morning............

Rita woke thinking she had the most weirdest dream about Rome and him being a vampire. She realize she felt someone hand on her stomach. She turn to her left side and saw Rome laying right next to her.

Rita.....
It wasn't a dream after all. He looks so peaceful. I can't help but not to stare his face. He was so handsome. Why am I keep going close to him? But I can't. Omg I'm giving him a kiss on his lips. He waking up, I gonna pretend that I'm sleeping.

Rome: Hey sleepy head I know your awake
Rita: Huh...
Rome: I know you gave me a kiss on my lip
Rita: Huh... No I didn't (she was red like a tomato)
Rome: Sure, But I need to explain your changes
Rita: Like what
Rome: At first your not gonna crave for blood and then after a coupe of days you start to become hungry for it. But don't worry if your carving for it, just stop by my place. I always have supplies.
Rita: Is that all, can I go back to my place
Rome: Sure but before I do this

TBC..........

PS: I will update Pong and Bee story tomorrow

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
so Rome turned Rita into a half vampire...interesting. you left at another cliffhanger!

whooo Pong/Bee's fanfic update tomorrow.

rukpongalex

sarNie Adult
Wow! I'm so loving this ff of yours leeaaun keep more coming btw I still want more updates on Pong and Bee also. I've been waiting for such a long time for your continuation. Thanks. Loving it. :D

lenaaun

sarNie Juvenile
Ch.5 pt.1

Enjoy!! Sorry it took awhile, part 2 will be up sometime later.

He pull Rita toward him and gave her love marks on her neck. She then finally realize the time and needed to get home before Paula was worried about her.

She couldn't stop smiling the hole time during her ride home. Rome was in awww..... with Rita, she was something that he never felt before.

In the mean time.......

Paula woke up stirring in her sleep when she felt someone right beside her. She gasp when she saw both of them naked.

Paula: Hey wake up sleepy head
?: huh
Paula: Come on Beam
Beam: Okay, fine I will
Paula: Oh shit I forgot about Rita
Beam: She be fine, let finish what happen last night
Paula: Gosh, hehehe

Beam lean in and gave her a kiss........

When Rita reach home, she took out her cell phone to dial Paula number, but there was a text message from Paula saying that she was gonna go home with Beam and couldn’t find her. Rita was glad since she doesn’t know how to explain herself to Paula.

TBC………..