When a Stranger Calls...

rainie_vang

sarNie Juvenile
OMG... have ani of you seen this movie? it's lyke so boring..i advised you not 2 watch this movie @ all...

i went 2 watch it @ Edwards Theater on 2-4-06 (saturday) and it ish lyke so boring! all that's ever happening is a stranger calling her wen she babysits lyke 10 miles frum home...But i lyke the house though! it is so big and kewl... it loks lyke a japanese house though... n it never showed the kid's bigger brother who's in college...

It didn't even show if Jill Johnson (the girl who baby sits) got back w/her boifrand (Bobby) after her best friend (Tiffiany) kissed him. n yes, if u hate Tiffiany (same hea) @ the end she died...

Thea's a good reason y Tiffiany kissed Bobby n if u haven't seen it, i won't spoiled it for u...But i jux don't lyke it..,

hamerica

sarNie Hatchling
I saw it too on Saturday with my little soccer girls, but it turn out not as good as we expected. I can tell the whole story of the movie but it no point to. Nothing special just the old usual thing.

mcl87

sarNie Egg
yea...the movie was dissapointing...it was really predictable but it was a bit heart throbbing also...that movie just goes to show that there are alot of freaks out there so parents: WATCH you kids and young teen girls beware of wierd suspicious guys...it's better to be paranoid than dead lol...

yajvaj

sarNie Adult
THANK YOU GALS!!! i was gonna go watch it this weekend cause i heard that it was scary or something??? well now i changed my mind!!! thanks!

1-lUv3-y0u

Sticky Rice
I saw the preview and i didn't like it already so i doubt i'd like the movie thats why i would want to waste my time to go watch it